How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

Level 25 . . . two wins. Countless finals, multiple grabs from 3 feet away and a couple glitched crowns on Fall Mountain. I'm losing it. Haven't won in three days. 5 in a row? HOW

57 minutes ago, The_UW_98 said:

I'm pretty close to 20 wins and I'm about level 26? Around there.

If only. I'm the same level with two wins. So damn unlucky

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Level 25 . . . two wins. Countless finals, multiple grabs from 3 feet away and a couple glitched crowns on Fall Mountain. I'm losing it. Haven't won in three days. 5 in a row? HOW

If only. I'm the same level with two wins. So damn unlucky

Yh. The only one that really has any skill involved is the Hexagone one. Fall mountain is literally just who's in front first wins and the tail one is quite bad in terms of hit detetection.

8 minutes ago, bobo_jed said:

Unfortunately zero Wins 1f602.png1f62d.png anyway When I played i faced delay in jumping is it normal? There’s no lag everything fine but delays and Cannot exit the show when i press circle i have to exit through the option button. 

I get the jump delay sometimes too, and when I play with friends they say the same thing. I guess it is normal for some people 

Edited by Kevwino

Up to ten wins. I would also like to know if winning fall mountain counts as first place in a race. I'm getting close to the track star trophy but that's only if fall mountain wins count. I have like 4-5 wins on that race.

3 minutes ago, AZDMB said:

Up to ten wins. I would also like to know if winning fall mountain counts as first place in a race. I'm getting close to the track star trophy but that's only if fall mountain wins count. I have like 4-5 wins on that race.

I don't think fall mountain counts as first place in a race. I'm pretty sure it needs to have a finish line and say "race" when it shows what the game is.

On 8/9/2020 at 5:25 AM, Lezonidas said:

6 wins. It's sad because I'm good at races, so I usually reach the final, but when it comes to the finals, I'm only good at the mountain climbing where I have about 50% winrate. In the other finals I have the amazing winrate of 0%, literally, I've played maybe 10-15 finals of each (tail grabbing and hexagone), didn't won any

Hex A Gone it helps to jump to each tile and as you run out to plan where you want to drop.
When jumping to each tile you buy a fair bit of time, however if you see others it's best to try and eliminate them by running in front of their path making it harder for them to stay on that floor.

15 minutes ago, maufim said:

7 wins. Level 33-34, I don't really remember. Could've been more if I wasn't sooooo bad at Hex-a-gone. I literally can't win in this one, it's getting kinda frustrating :(. 

That's the only final level I won.