How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

I'm now level 31 I think and I just got my 4th win tonight on Hex-a-gone. I don't completely hate that one now because I feel like it's quite luck dependant so eventually it can fall my way. I only have 6 race wins though. For some reason, stupid things always seem to happen to me. This game reminds me a lot of LittleBigPlanet - wonky, useless controls in a land where dumb deaths always seem to be lurking right around the corner :lol:

13 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Just won my second game1f601.png And it was Hexagon again 
Quick Question: For the grab the crown. Do you hold the grab button or do you have to time it?

Hold the button. I couldn't imagine how much of a nightmare that one would be if you had to time it.

I'm up to eleven wins now at level 31 or so. I got better and luckier at Fall Mountain over the weekend. It's now my best finale.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DBean- said:

Hold the button. I couldn't imagine how much of a nightmare that one would be if you had to time it.

I'm up to eleven wins now at level 31 or so. I got better and luckier at Fall Mountain over the weekend. It's now my best finale.

Thanks. Then it seems I'm always a tad late. Or it has something to do with the server
Just like this. He was walking on air (from 10:05)

After finally moving to get some decent internet connection, I went from barely being in any finals to winning 4 today (3 on mountain, 1 on the tail one) and come close in a few other finals. I still don't think I'll get the 5 in a row trophy, but I'm enjoying the game so much more now that I'm not being kicked out every 10min

I think I've managed to rack up about 6 or 7 wins now, and once I managed to get 2 wins in a row, but 3rd time got paired with a crap team that didn't know what they were doing. It's the luck of the draw really. All depends on what you levels you get dished out and what type of team members you get paired up with.

Level 21 and still 0 wins lol

Ive mastered most of the solo events all though i do mess up on door dash a bit. If you fall behind its so hard to catch up with the amount of people. 

I mostly fall short on team events for obvious reason

The final i get there more but i seem to choke and make silly mistakes on hex a gone but im getting closer on fall mountain.

Royal fumble can royaly do one

On 8/12/2020 at 1:11 AM, killerkid276 said:

After 100-105 rounds, I got a grand total of 0 wins, y'all are insane! 1f605.png

I feel your pain killerkid. Welcome to da losers club

Edited by dannyswfc9