How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

Just got the twenty win trophy a bit ago. #1 and #20 were Royal Fumble, the only two times I won that. Fall Mountain wound up being the one I've won the most in the end after being good in the early going with Hex-A-Gone.

No way I'm getting five in a row deal, and that's fine. The most I did was three, and that was the only time I've won more than a single game in a row.

Level 36 with 17 wins, 2 of which were in a row.

I can’t be bothered with the hassle of quitting early to try to get the 5-in-a-row trophy. I’m going to hold out hope that it’ll be more easily attainable at some point in the future.

Man, but this is one addictive game!

Just got the 20 win trophy, so yeah 20.

18 hours ago, dave87fez said:

I can’t be bothered with the hassle of quitting early to try to get the 5-in-a-row trophy.

Same. Especially after they added that new final level. it's harder to quit early now.

Edited by XXIIlII

almost had it on that hexigon one, was in the last 3. I was highest up, then fell and fell through like 5 holes right below straight into the goo. Lost. Yay... and I had mistimed my jump that led to the fall so I was really but hurt I could’ve kept it going up there way longer.