How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

8 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

If you have a crown, then you get three as you progress through the season

I see, still learning the ropes haha. Talk about a game putting you on the borderline between rage and pure fun! Hope the wins come naturally for all the trophy hunters here ?

20 minutes ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Level 37 now and got my 8th win just before. I don't think I'll ever get to 20 wins. As for race wins, they're even harder to get - I've only got 7 of those. Feel like I've been ripped off about 5 times though where I definitely cross the finish line first but it only gives me 2nd place.

I know that feeling, there's a lot of lag in this game, I noticed that playing with some friends in squad. They were always bragging "I'm ahead of everybody" when they were even behind me lol by one or two characters length.

My experience is quite the opposite, I'm able to win races easily when I'm far ahead (around 15 or so wins) but I can't win finales lol, struggling to get 3rd win

14 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

I know that feeling, there's a lot of lag in this game, I noticed that playing with some friends in squad. They were always bragging "I'm ahead of everybody" when they were even behind me lol by one or two characters length.

My experience is quite the opposite, I'm able to win races easily when I'm far ahead (around 15 or so wins) but I can't win finales lol, struggling to get 3rd win

Yesterday my partner and I were playing (we have 2 TVs and consoles set up side by side), and we were both in Tip-Toe together, and I won (or so I had thought) and was celebrating and my partner looks at me and says, "No you didn't, I won that by a tile length". Anyway sure enough, he got the win and I was second. I said, "Well that's not what happened on my screen" and I recorded it and we watched it back and yeah, it clearly shows me crossing the line first. But he says on his screen he won by a full tile length. So I don't know, seems really weird when we're both on the same network even and that still happens :/ Good luck with the episode wins - I think in the end the Hex-a-gone one and the Jump Showdown come down to a lot of luck.

9 minutes ago, A_Tennis_Giraffe said:

Yesterday my partner and I were playing (we have 2 TVs and consoles set up side by side), and we were both in Tip-Toe together, and I won (or so I had thought) and was celebrating and my partner looks at me and says, "No you didn't, I won that by a tile length". Anyway sure enough, he got the win and I was second. I said, "Well that's not what happened on my screen" and I recorded it and we watched it back and yeah, it clearly shows me crossing the line first. But he says on his screen he won by a full tile length. So I don't know, seems really weird when we're both on the same network even and that still happens :/ Good luck with the episode wins - I think in the end the Hex-a-gone one and the Jump Showdown come down to a lot of luck.

Hexagone is being too risky for me, most matches i'm put there with 12 players or so. Won last Hexagone by a small margin, I was diving on the last tile on reach for me when the round ended.

If my streak was still going (fucked that on a Roll Up before lol) I'd never risk that much lol

I'm at 0. I could make the final most games before but other players are improving so fast, I can make the final round 1/3 of the time and then I grip the controller too tight, slip up and make mistakes in the final round. I came to this game late and people have gotten very good, I finished a race in first but had no time to emote and tons of 2nds or 3rds in the races but with other players seeming harder and harder to beat already there's always someone landing the first I've given up trophy hunting this game, but whatever, I'm having a lot of fun, this is one of the few games I'm just playing for fun with no intention of going for the 100. I'll probably just end up supporting others to get their trophies and watching their routes along the way.

Edited by rm_rosen

On 13/8/2020 at 3:11 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

Level 21 and still 0 wins lol

Ive mastered most of the solo events all though i do mess up on door dash a bit. If you fall behind its so hard to catch up with the amount of people. 

I mostly fall short on team events for obvious reason

The final i get there more but i seem to choke and make silly mistakes on hex a gone but im getting closer on fall mountain.

Royal fumble can royaly do one

I feel your pain killerkid. Welcome to da losers club

Don't worry, levels are not linear, the total amount of ex needed to reach lvl 40 is 35.000, I didn't get my first wins until 7.000-8.000 exp and then I got 20 wins almost at the same time I got lvl 40. So all trophies come naturally while you grind for lvl 40 (all but winning 5 episodes in a row, of course)

I got fairly lucky on some wins tonight won 4 times in a row on Hit Parade I think 3 or 4 anyway.
And one at least one episode on the final round then Block Party ruined it next round with 24 people on it.
 Haven't ever been able to get more than 1 win on episodes, but as a I predicted I probably won't be getting that infalible trophy

Also kind of curious as to what happens to the next round if only 1 person wins a game in something like the memory game and everyone else falls off? Think I remember seeing a video on youtube seeing a bunch of people fall off on that one.

On the positive side I am doing better on wins than I thought I was going to do and didn't think I would be getting any.

22 minutes ago, Nightstream88 said:

Also kind of curious as to what happens to the next round if only 1 person wins a game in something like the memory game and everyone else falls off? Think I remember seeing a video on youtube seeing a bunch of people fall off on that one.

Most likely instant win.

I got a win on Slime Climb.. i was the only survivor.

2 hours ago, ZaPistol said:
My win ratio in the last rounds is so bad. I just unlocked qualify from 500 rounds and get first place in a racing round 20 times trophies, but still stuck at 5 wins. 1f610.png

it's pretty bad actually, i have at least one win per 5 finale.

what finale games the most  you win?

mine for sure is fall mountain, always perfect run to the crown

Finally got my first win! Wasn't even that close in the final, ironically, considering I've been to 20 or so finals without a crown and been in the final 2-3 several times and just lost (couple of Hex-a-Gone heartbreaks).

Fall Mountain finale! 

UPDATE: Got my 2nd win. After 0 wins since launch, got 2 within 4-5 matches! Royal Fumble the 2nd time. 

Edited by PhantomFear94