Fectors Challenge Tips Patch 1.04

WolfTrophies

I see that a lot of people are struggling with completing Fectors Challenge. In my personal opinion, its pretty easy. Here are some tips that i think can help you out. When i went for the 100% & Fectors Challenge i played on Patch 1.04 (If you own the disc you can play on this ver) 

Fectors Challenge - 

- Be patient, don't rush into things especially going for coins or grabbing weapons. 

- Never grab the insta explosion, you don't get coin drops or weapons

- If you don't have enough money to purchase a damage upgrade or rate of fire, restart your run. 

- Always try to stay in the center of the map and always clear a portion of the map, so if you need to run you can.  

- Save weapons like (wheel, star ) for sticky situations or for Map 2 Part 4 (right before boss) i think this is the hardest stage in the game, if you get past this you are pretty much in the clear. 

- Try to have at least 2 DMG Upgrades before getting to MAP 3, Normally i have 2 DMG 1 ROF Upgrades going into MAP 3 and then upgrade the 2nd ROF, don't bother with the movement upgrade. 

- Once on Map 3, try to save the STAR weapon  or the Line Weapon, to insta kill the final boss with no worries. 

- When going into an enemy spawn always shoot in the same direction if you are going for a weapon or coins. 

- Don't worry about coins once you pass map 3 part 1. 

- When you got your weapon saved for certain sections you can combine weapons that are dropped for example with rapid fire and the shotgun gives you a different shot. 

Edited by King_Wolf_Daddy