Out on Aug. 14th

Lord_Bane999

Looks like by the tweet East Asia sent out Aug. 17th for PS4 version and only North American no date for Europe yet.

Game looks fun, it's already been on Steam since last August and just this past Spring on Switch. But the reviews seem pretty popular. It's a (Musical?) Beat'em where your Idol character is a monster or demon from the underworld that has to kill their fans to harvest their souls.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

3 minutes ago, Thalia88 said:

Sorry for my ignorance but if I buy the PS4 version I get both versions? Anyways the game looks cute, I like it.

It should hopefully work both ways, but yes. Just make sure before you buy it you check the info on the store page it should say the game is Cross-Buy in it's info. Only North America (and Europe when it releases next month) will have Cross-Buy can't confirm if other regions will as well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thalia88 said:

Sorry for my ignorance but if I buy the PS4 version I get both versions? Anyways the game looks cute, I like it.

The tweet does mention cross buy, so yes. If you buy one version you will get both :)

Game looks fun! Will defenitely give it a try when it hits the psvita store in europe!

• Like 1

I need a physical Vita release of this in my life!

Already had a blast with the Steam version, really looking forward to the console release.

16 hours ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

What will this game be priced at?

2 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

No idea on price yet I'm guessing it won't be much though as some of EastAsia Soft's other games aren't terribly expensive when an indie title

The game costs only 3.29€ on Steam, so I highly doubt it'll hit our wallets too hard.

3 hours ago, HeLLeVeN11 said:

Looks fun and i need something new to play on vita! Cross buy vita/ps4 is getting way too rare since ratalaika drop vita versions of their games.

It's not that they dropped the versions just they got way to expensive to release for indie and solo devs per title. (Gotta remember some of their games are released by devs with less people then fingers on a single hand.)

5 hours ago, theGoon44 said:

just bought the vita version, it is NOT cross buy

still a nice price to get both maybe

As a couple posts above stated they are looking into the Cross-Buy issue. Apparently they also had trouble releasing the game on PS4 yesterday and had to contact Sony to manually activate it for the store.

Should hopefully be corrected soon.

• 2 weeks later...