Out on Aug. 14th

Lord_Bane999

3 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

Was the Cross Buy ever sorted?

Hasn't been yet, I asked them again about it. Last reply from them was about the 20th when they said they needed Sony to check in on it.

Currently they haven't set a firm date for the EU release yet either. So I'm hoping it gets fixed when the EU game drops.

1 hour ago, LordBilbanes said:

I hope it gets sorted.  As flawed as the game is, it's still an entertaining time waster.  There's something oh so satisfying beating down on rabid fanpeeps.  Unfortunately, it isn't good enough to double dip.

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed the crossplay wasn't up right away I was hoping to be the first one done both originally. Oh well.

Hey everyone I reached out to them again today on this post here about the Cross-Buy issue

This was  their response

This almost makes it sound like don't plan for any potential Cross-Buy... I don't quite understand what caused this issue as some games received a cross-buy even months after launch.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, StarWolf3000 said:

Still wondering about EU release, it's the end of September, and no signs from the publisher about a release now, the same as with Big Dipper.

Honestly I wouldn't expect an answer from them, the last person that asked was back on Sept. 5th when the posted about their fixes for those games. (Which in Kawaii's case didn't fix almost anything at all). They haven't posted any updates at all since then on those games future timelines for ports and instead have been doing mostly advertising for their still to be released other ports and published games.

They're basically looking at how much money they can make with little work they already even confirmed EastAsiaSoft will be doing physicals for several of these titles as well.

I've honestly myself wrote them off as a publisher/dev already.

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2020 at 9:38 PM, Suminya said:

I need a physical Vita release of this in my life!

Already had a blast with the Steam version, really looking forward to the console release.

The game costs only 3.29€ on Steam, so I highly doubt it'll hit our wallets too hard.

It was on Play Asia for 0.000001 of a second ?

https://www.play-asia.com/kawaii-deathu-desu-limited-edition/13/70dtuz

Edited by the_real_culture
repeated post

On 04/11/2020 at 8:33 AM, the_real_culture said:

It was on Play Asia for 0.000001 of a second 1f635.png

https://www.play-asia.com/kawaii-deathu-desu-limited-edition/13/70dtuz

Yeah the game went quick only 1500 copies which is smaller then even most LRG release numbers

Then they also had a bundle deal to save money and one of the bundled games Death Tales by arcade distillery was rumored to be a physical only game with no digital version so made the bundle deals go quick then the solo games followed right after.

• 9 months later...
On 19/08/2021 at 10:27 AM, Miku-30-10-98 said:

So... If I buy today this game in ps4 is crossbuy with psvita? 

No it won't be. The publisher/dev porters at Top Hat Games left this without fixing the remaining bugs and never delivered on the promised cross-buy. Last I talked to them about it, they gave every reason why the cross-buy support was late in coming besides just saying hey we aren't doing it.

I personally wouldn't buy this or any off their other game/ports.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

• 1 year later...
On 8/19/2021 at 7:27 AM, Miku-30-10-98 said:

So... If I buy today this game in ps4 is crossbuy with psvita? 

No, still no crossbuy, these devs are a bunch of bs. If other games can bring in crossbuy for their games months later after release, theres no reason why they cant. I mean shit, even games like Witcher 3, 7yrs later added crossbuy upgrade to PS5. These guys aren't even trying to get what they promised sorted out.

Leaving this thread open, but just to let people know again in my last conversation with Top Hat Games. They tried putting blame on Sony for not having cross-buy active despite it being something they have to ask to turn on.

There was no legit reason to their answer on this especially when even Kemco games from a few years ago were still getting ps5 upgrades/crossbuy for free.