Do the Horses of Apocalypse re-spawn?

1 hour ago, Felix_ElMaestri said:

I found 2 of them in my first gameplay and I thought I have to kill them, but now I beat the main story and I only have Death and Pestilence, and I spent hours searching the other 2 that I have killed, with no results.

Will them re-spawn?

Why would u kill them horses are non combatents

" If one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse dies or is replaced, you will only be able to access it again after completing completing all the Four Horses of the Apocalypse challenges.  At that point, you will receive the deeds for all four horses."

It looks like you can still get them. Don't know if it means in general or if already broken.

2 hours ago, BlackSabre500 said:

" If one of the Four Horses of the Apocalypse dies or is replaced, you will only be able to access it again after completing completing all the Four Horses of the Apocalypse challenges.  At that point, you will receive the deeds for all four horses."

It looks like you can still get them. Don't know if it means in general or if already broken.

That is what I read, that if the horses dies I can re-spawn them doing the challenges, but how can I do the challenges if they not revive? makes no sense. I hope they re-spawn eventually and the problem was I just not find them

They do respawn, just check the wiki page for their locations, but why look for them when you could complete challenge rank 5 of four horses of the apocalypse (kill each undead type with death horse) not only do you get ammo but you also get blood pact for all four horses, which makes you able to respawn any of them right away

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phantochi said:

They do respawn, just check the wiki page for their locations, but why look for them when you could complete challenge rank 5 of four horses of the apocalypse (kill each undead type with death horse) not only do you get ammo but you also get blood pact for all four horses, which makes you able to respawn any of them right away

But don't you have to do the challenges in order? I mean, the first challenge is to catch the 4 horses, if I killed 2 of them I can't begin the rank 5 challenge, or yes?