KHDelBoy

2 and half hours for the final two trophies? Really?

12 posts in this topic

I finished the game (finally, as I was getting sick of it.) then I checked a guide for the final trophy before platinum.

Sure enough I got to the whole “installing the game again” process and I have to wait 2 and half hours? That’s a pretty bad requirement.

18 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

I finished the game (finally, as I was getting sick of it.) then I checked a guide for the final trophy before platinum.

Sure enough I got to the whole “installing the game again” process and I have to wait 2 and half hours? That’s a pretty bad requirement.

This requirement is good enough, the previous amount was 8 hours before the update. This is not a bad requirement compared to others.

5 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

Oh no! Having to wait for a trophy? What has the world come to?

Why not send the dev an email so they can give you the trophy on a silver platter with a bed of roses?

AND! Before 8 hours, they originally had it at 24 Hours!!! That'd be for real absurd. BTW anyone know if u quit, does it resume where it left off? And also if it works during ps4 rest mode? 

Two and a half hours for a trophy is nothing, lol. There are plenty of them that respect your time far less.

Edited by Alos88

So we're to the point now where simply letting your console idle for two and a half hours is too much effort?

Shit man, I don't feel so bad for occasionally using a turbo controller anymore, thanks.

For those wondering, it will still work while in PS4 rest mode if u leave the game running. And I’m pretty sure if you close it, it will pickup where it left off too. 

Leaving the console idle for two and half hours is a bad requirement for a trophy, really.

On 10/08/2020 at 3:20 AM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Why not send the dev an email so they can give you the trophy on a silver platter with a bed of roses?

They does in a way, you just have to wait for it to be delivered to you on a silver platter after two and half hours.

Get out of here, ya muppet.

On 10/08/2020 at 7:04 AM, Helyx said:

So we're to the point now where simply letting your console idle for two and a half hours is too much effort?

Shit man, I don't feel so bad for occasionally using a turbo controller anymore, thanks.

That's not the point. You can't do anything else with the game when it's "installing."

4 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

That's not the point. You can't do anything else with the game when it's "installing."

Boo hoo

53 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

They does in a way, you just have to wait for it to be delivered to you on a silver platter after two and half hours.

Get out of here, ya muppet.

😂😂 You're the one who isn't able to wait 2 and a half hours for a trophy. You're the muppet here mate. 

Well, the final trophy on gran turismo sports is estimated to 250 hours, so this is nothing