KHDelBoy

2 and half hours for the final two trophies? Really?

12 posts in this topic

I finished the game (finally, as I was getting sick of it.) then I checked a guide for the final trophy before platinum.

 

Sure enough I got to the whole “installing the game again” process and I have to wait 2 and half hours? That’s a pretty bad requirement.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

I finished the game (finally, as I was getting sick of it.) then I checked a guide for the final trophy before platinum.

 

Sure enough I got to the whole “installing the game again” process and I have to wait 2 and half hours? That’s a pretty bad requirement.

This requirement is good enough, the previous amount was 8 hours before the update. This is not a bad requirement compared to others.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

I finished the game (finally, as I was getting sick of it.) then I checked a guide for the final trophy before platinum.

 

Sure enough I got to the whole “installing the game again” process and I have to wait 2 and half hours? That’s a pretty bad requirement.

 

Oh no! Having to wait for a trophy? What has the world come to?

Why not send the dev an email so they can give you the trophy on a silver platter with a bed of roses?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AND! Before 8 hours, they originally had it at 24 Hours!!! That'd be for real absurd. BTW anyone know if u quit, does it resume where it left off? And also if it works during ps4 rest mode? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two and a half hours for a trophy is nothing, lol. There are plenty of them that respect your time far less.

 

 

 

Edited by Alos88
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we're to the point now where simply letting your console idle for two and a half hours is too much effort?

 

Shit man, I don't feel so bad for occasionally using a turbo controller anymore, thanks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those wondering, it will still work while in PS4 rest mode if u leave the game running. And I’m pretty sure if you close it, it will pickup where it left off too. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaving the console idle for two and half hours is a bad requirement for a trophy, really.

On 10/08/2020 at 3:20 AM, BlakkVulture2K16 said:

Why not send the dev an email so they can give you the trophy on a silver platter with a bed of roses?

 

They does in a way, you just have to wait for it to be delivered to you on a silver platter after two and half hours.

 

Get out of here, ya muppet.

On 10/08/2020 at 7:04 AM, Helyx said:

So we're to the point now where simply letting your console idle for two and a half hours is too much effort?

 

Shit man, I don't feel so bad for occasionally using a turbo controller anymore, thanks.

 

 

That's not the point. You can't do anything else with the game when it's "installing."

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

That's not the point. You can't do anything else with the game when it's "installing."

Boo hoo

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, KHDelBoy said:

They does in a way, you just have to wait for it to be delivered to you on a silver platter after two and half hours.

 

Get out of here, ya muppet.

 

😂😂 You're the one who isn't able to wait 2 and a half hours for a trophy. You're the muppet here mate. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the final trophy on gran turismo sports is estimated to 250 hours, so this is nothing

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.