2 people using same PS4 want different accounts here...

So maybe I'm being overly cautious but my partner would like to have an account on here as well as me.  We both use different PS4 accounts but use the same console and we would like different accounts on here (Our own accounts).  Couldn't find anything about it but a lot of posts make me want to be safe and ask if it's allowed?  Thanks in advance!

8 minutes ago, BeTheBesty said:

So maybe I'm being overly cautious but my partner would like to have an account on here as well as me.  We both use different PS4 accounts but use the same console and we would like different accounts on here (Our own accounts).  Couldn't find anything about it but a lot of posts make me want to be safe and ask if it's allowed?  Thanks in advance!

Yeah that would be fine!

• Like 1

So, the question here is can you and your partner each have a separate account for PSNProfiles.com for use on the forums? Only asking for clarity since it seems previous answers are focused on the console accounts rather than what I believe you're actually asking...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BeTheBesty said:

Each individual PSN account can be linked to a single PSNP account. Whether the PSN accounts are on the same console or individual consoles does not affect anything, except what digital games you share with each other. Your partner just needs to make a PSNP account and link their PSN info to it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...