Real Deal Trophy - Group Method

taterman

Hello everyone!

The Real Deal was a really difficult trophy to score solo, especially if you're someone like me that doesn't want to play races and shootouts and all that. Even with all the methods posted on these boards, I had trouble getting it. However, a group I partnered up with today and I determined a fairly quick and relatively easy method to achieve the three MVP designations required for the trophy. I'll list it step by step here.

1. Find as many people as you can fit into your posse. If somebody has six slots, try to fill them all. Four is a good minimum as well.
  2. Join into the same lobby and posse, and use the quick menu to Quick Join the Race Series. Ideally, four to six of you will be in a lobby of less than ten.
  3. Point-To-Point and Point-To-Point Target races are the ones you'll really want to push hard on. If you all need to win, just jockey for first but remember you all need the wins. Whoever wins, that's great, they're finished quicker and can be focused on step four. If you're not in one of these races, back out and find another lobby that's doing one.
  4. Whoever is the "point man" or leader, whatever you wanna call it, they should be protected at all costs and encouraged into first place, with the rest of the posse killing surrounding players and drawing aggression from the rest of the crowd. The ensuing chaos and madness helps to slow everybody else down, and leave your leader to win the race. The winner usually gets MVP.
  5. Do this as many times as necessary to earn everybody the Real Deal Trophy. 

Small tip: focus on anybody with a high level or is acting aggressively, and once one of your people has a lot of distance, keep it that way. You're no longer racing, you're ensuring victory.

Another tip: MVP appears to be a split between time spent in the lead, as well as the actual race outcome. Example: we had a race where the person who was supposed to win did finish first, but because I was in the lead the entire time and puppy-guarded the finish line, it gave me MVP. Keep this in mind when you have people that need the wins.

I've done this method with 4 total and 3 total people in the posse, and everybody earned the trophy that didn't have it already within 3 hours. Once you get it down to a rhythm and a science of sorts, it's easy. Just need to find a few people willing to hammer it out. 

Good luck!

Edited by taterman
Spelling