Social Discovery Chest

Map is probably correct, but this is a RNG based trophy. However, like the guide says, make sure you are online and connected to PSN and Ubisoft's servers. It helps if you also have Uplay. Also, playing the game while having your friends play as well increases the chances of discoveries happening

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, ziggypop_79 said:

If people added me as a friend who have discovered blue chests, will it increase my own chances of finding one? 

I had no friends playing it. Try searching your bedroom at the hideout. Found one there twice. First time was immediately when I got access in episode 4.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is completely random and lucky based. I found it after 5 minutes playing and looking for it in my hideout. It was not in the bedroom. I went to the beach, and just popped there. Sequence 4.

Completely random. I know the social chest is the hard one. Good luck.

Edited by stiviwonderstif
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't come across any naturally while playing the story and unlocking all the other single player trophies so I was worried this one would take forever to find. I used a playlist on Youtube that shows where specifically to find each one. I found a chest around #9 or #10. I realize it's still luck based but I feel like you're bound to eventually run into one of them before too long by going in order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8X4cYq2xXw&list=PLnvJ6_47HHygXy4KCgtU6tgJCci9rFkoj