One Wasteland Update thought

bikeman223

In the fall Fallout 76 will be getting a rebalancing update that should supposedly scale combat and reward to your level. Do you think this will have any impact on the level 20 requirement to start the Wastelanders faction quests, or at the very least make them easier to breeze through with a relatively new character? There's no set release date, but I feel like getting that last faction trophy might become easier if I wait a bit. Unless of course it is paid, since it is called a balance pass on the wiki.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Unless of course it is paid, since it is called a balance pass on the wiki

Balance pass isn't the same thing as a season pass or even a battle pass. Hell, it's even a completely different definition of the word "pass".

The DLC's for the game are free, I highly doubt a balance patch is gonna cost money.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

Balance pass isn't the same thing as a season pass or even a battle pass. Hell, it's even a completely different definition of the word "pass".

The DLC's for the game are free, I highly doubt a balance patch is gonna cost money.

You're probably right, but the use of the word pass threw me when I saw it as I'm familiar with seeing it after season, battle, game or online.

Edited by bikeman223