Guide??

Marvy_G23

2 hours ago, Marvy_G23 said:

I might get this but i'm wondering if there is a trophy guide out yet?

I am literally finishing one up. I have it written I’m just testing it on a blank account to make sure it works. I don’t have it in psnprofiles yet so depending on their approval process and how intuitive it is to use their interface give me.... 2 days to 1 week?

• Like 3

On 12/08/2020 at 0:05 AM, KhajiitWerewolf said:

Ok. I've submitted a regular trophy guide and a step-by-step platinum walkthrough to PSN Profiles. It's been a few years since I've created a guide, but I think it's awesome. 1f60c.png While waiting on approval, ask me anything I suppose.

I need help!

Spoiler

What are the three contradictions in Gyu Hyuk’s story? If I don’t get that right, I can’t get the true ending.

Spoiler

I forget the exact options, but the contradiction is that Gyu Hyuk said his mother died of an insulin overdose, but the report says Gyu Hyuk's wife died in the car accident.  One option is the report, one is the one that states his mother died of overdose. I think the last one is the one that states Gyu Hyuk's mother and father weren't close?

2 hours ago, KhajiitWerewolf said:

The keywords you need are:

Hide contents

Gyu-hyuk Memo, The Flip Side, Reality of Death

Can you share the right order for the next segment (and maybe everything that comes after until the very end)? I just want to get it over with ASAP.

13 minutes ago, Matryoshk said:

Can you share the right order for the next segment (and maybe everything that comes after until the very end)? I just want to get it over with ASAP.

I gotcha. 

The correct order:

Spoiler

The Flip Side, Fax copy, Reality of Death, Tough Times, Gyu-hyuk Memo

Last two choices:

Spoiler

Choose left option twice. Don't worry if your sanity breaks, it's scripted.

2 minutes ago, mearhar1 said:

Have they gotten back to you yet? Im itching to start but id rather wait for the guide so I dont have to put extra time into it. 

It says it’s waiting for review. It’s barely been two days though and a step by step platinum walkthru is admittedly... a lot. The first run you’re forced into a bad end though and my recommendation is to play however you want the first time, and try to get the trophy for running out of sanity (answering the questions wrong over and over until it breaks works well, just save before you do it).

5 hours ago, Sanevin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I forget the exact options, but the contradiction is that Gyu Hyuk said his mother died of an insulin overdose, but the report says Gyu Hyuk's wife died in the car accident.  One option is the report, one is the one that states his mother died of overdose. I think the last one is the one that states Gyu Hyuk's mother and father weren't close?

4 hours ago, KhajiitWerewolf said:

The keywords you need are:

Reveal hidden contents

Gyu-hyuk Memo, The Flip Side, Reality of Death

2 hours ago, KhajiitWerewolf said:

I gotcha. 

The correct order:

Reveal hidden contents

The Flip Side, Fax copy, Reality of Death, Tough Times, Gyu-hyuk Memo

Last two choices:

Reveal hidden contents

Choose left option twice. Don't worry if your sanity breaks, it's scripted.

Thank you very much, everyone!

• Like 2

On 13/08/2020 at 3:16 PM, KhajiitWerewolf said:

It says it’s waiting for review. It’s barely been two days though and a step by step platinum walkthru is admittedly... a lot. The first run you’re forced into a bad end though and my recommendation is to play however you want the first time, and try to get the trophy for running out of sanity (answering the questions wrong over and over until it breaks works well, just save before you do it).

It's taking a long time for approval, I check it several times a day and other guides are coming up. Are you considering publishing it elsewhere as well (or maybe just send me the draft so that I can get it done asap)? Sorry for the impatience and thank you!

17 minutes ago, Matryoshk said:

It's taking a long time for approval, I check it several times a day and other guides are coming up. Are you considering publishing it elsewhere as well (or maybe just send me the draft so that I can get it done asap)? Sorry for the impatience and thank you!

No worries. I just got feedback today that I messed up the formatting. My bad for failing to read the how to write a guide. I’m making revisions today and resubmitting once done, but I’ll see what I can do for you.