Master of Tasks - PS TV

Hey guys, I've had this game on my backlog from a long time and I don't want to destroy my PSVita trying to do the missions for Master of Tasks, but now that I'm enduring the trial of finishing those missions on PS4/PS3 thought that maybe I could give it a try on PS TV where I can at least use a controller... But how is the timing and response of the game on PSV/PSTV? It is the same than their brother versions on PS3/PS4? Thanks!

• 5 months later...

I feel its about the same. There are are a few downsides of trying to do the vita version of this game for trials. You can't customize button options as much like you can in ps3/ps4/pc versions. It's kind of limited. No L2/R2 options. You can't use different controllers on vita tv and can't use a fight stick it. I was only able to use a default ps4 controller with the vita to try to do trials. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 25.1.2021 at 5:12 AM, nooitzben said:

can't use a fight stick

I'm playing with my HRAP2:SA + PS2->PS3 converter, so some of the arcade sticks are supported (I also have PS3-PS4 stick, but both in PS3 mode and in PS4 mode it is not recognized by PSTV).

Edited by ScooloV

• 1 month later...