Do you think should Infallible trophy be removed/altered?

Realtione

It is definitely one of the most frustating trophies I've seen in a while, you need both RNG and Skill in an online setting, and that can be definitely be bs most of the time.

I won't be against new trophies however, as long they make it like the other ones from the game.

Funny seeing all the crying about the infallible trophy. It takes an extremely patience and dedicated player to achieve such a trophy. Many of you have to realize maybe you don't have what it takes to get this plat lol just move on to another easy game you like to plat.

Edited by cattpro
  • Like 3

The trophy is doable, there's no need to cry about it. It may take time and a bit of luck but, like every hard trophy, you need some dedication and determination to unlock it. That's how it works. I won around 100 episodes and got 3 times 3 wins in a row. With a little more playing time and a few more victories I think I would be able to get the trophy. The trophy is complicated and that's what makes it satisfying to have it. Just because it's an "all-public" game doesn't mean it should have an easy trophy list. No one cries when they say that trophies for Trackmania Turbo or Trials fusion are too complicated. 

The only thing that annoys me is the fact that 90% of the players got the trophy illegitimately, with the glitch or by lying to the support.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

How do you lie to the support when they have pretty much endless data on every user?

Some players managed to lie to the support by saying that they had managed to make 5 wins but the trophy did not come off. It seems that the support did not check the information and trusted the players (between the end of November and early December). I've seen the "trick" running on French forums, but it doesn't work anymore. Support must have realized the scam and now they check seriously for each player.

For example, I saw a player with a total of only 25 wins and a maximum of 2 wins in a row being given the trophy in early December by support, without any questions or verification on their part. 

Edited by Azimir_
additional information

Ngl, I got it using the exploit and even at times that was slightly difficult just because everyone was getting better day by day but I managed after being persistent enough. 

The advice I can give is, get 3 others and win your way by slightly cheating to where your teammates are holding back the other players from getting the crown. It’ll still take time but at least you will have better odds at earning the crown rather than going in all by yourself with exceptional players around you all fighting for the crown.

Good luck to those who are still dedicating themselves to this trophy 

Edited by ShahinMiah

Honestly?

I do not think so.

Why? 

Well, if we look at it today, fallguys lost a large mass of players (yes, it still has an ok volume, but nothing monstrous like before), so the game is starting becoming forgotten.

In the past (August) there were many topics about this trophy and there was no response from the developers / responsible studio / Mediatonic. Today, in this situation, I believe that hardly any change will happen about it.

Remembering that this is my opinion.

A happy new year to everyone and your family !!

On 12/29/2020 at 5:19 PM, Valcunus said:

Honestly?

I do not think so.

Why? 

Well, if we look at it today, fallguys lost a large mass of players (yes, it still has an ok volume, but nothing monstrous like before), so the game is starting becoming forgotten.

In the past (August) there were many topics about this trophy and there was no response from the developers / responsible studio / Mediatonic. Today, in this situation, I believe that hardly any change will happen about it.

Remembering that this is my opinion.

A happy new year to everyone and your family !!

I agree with your opinion. I left game for one month ago. If still players send to them on twitter about make nerf for trophy maybe they listen to us.

This trophy is easiest done with friends I'd imagine, though I got mine fully legit. If you REALLY need it, set up a boosting time for the game, get to the end with your 3 other teammates, and try to throw in favor of a team member. Rinse and repeat with all 4 of you winning 5 times each. ez.

14 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

Still is damn impossible to win 5 games in a row

Not really. I actually came to this thread to suggest people try this method as well. Hex-A-Gone takes the most amount of skill in a finale, I think. So it's probably going to be the easiest way to get Infallible for a while, if you don't have it. 

I would say that they should add something like private servers, where you can invite a certain number of players and help each other get the 5 wins in a row. That way anyone who chooses to play for trophies can do so without the rest of the people not interfering.

• Like 2