Do you think should Infallible trophy be removed/altered?

Realtione

8 hours ago, Squarevii87 said:

Still is damn impossible to win 5 games in a row

Might be hard, but it's way easier than the Main Show, simply because you have more control over the circumstances. You know you won't have more than 19 opponents, you know it's only 3 rounds and you know there's no team games, 'cause it's the same round over and over. The only team game you have there is with your squad, if you have one.

With the three hexagones it is definitely easier, yesterday I got three 2 streaks (One interrupted by an hacker who defeated me, I'm still mad), it is indeed possible to get a streak of 5, you still need stars to align but you have way more control on the situation.

Private servers, that someone mentioned, would be a blast for the Trophy, I actually want them to happen even if they were to disable Trophies there. I mean, imagine having a 10 Players Hexagone/Jump Showdown just with friends, I'm actually surprised private servers in this game have never been a thing.

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Private servers, that someone mentioned, would be a blast for the Trophy, I actually want them to happen even if they were to disable Trophies there. I mean, imagine having a 10 Players Hexagone/Jump Showdown just with friends, I'm actually surprised private servers in this game have never been a thing.

They are doing this, though you still need the minimum number of players to start. Atm it's only being trialled with a few streamers & some people on their discord and it's also currently PC only. But the idea is to roll it out as an option to everyone as I understand it. I saw them confirm you don't get rewards on private servers though, which presumably also means no trophies.

Imo if they're going to still require 40 players minimum, you should still get rewards & trophies. I get the argument that your friends can just let you win, but if you still need the same number of players then it's not like you can use the private servers to level up unnaturally fast.

No, definitely not. I mean, it's going to stop me from getting the platinum, but it's a game.
If they do change it, then the people that got it legit are being screwed over, which is more unfair.

Also could set a dangerous trend. If crying to your mum... I mean the Developers get trophies made easier, then all trophy hunting will turn into My Name is Mayo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OpenScars said:

No, definitely not. I mean, it's going to stop me from getting the platinum, but it's a game.
If they do change it, then the people that got it legit are being screwed over, which is more unfair.

Also could set a dangerous trend. If crying to your mum... I mean the Developers get trophies made easier, then all trophy hunting will turn into My Name is Mayo.

Yep, absolutely no need to change the trophy at all. 

Mediatonic said there will maybe some easier ways to obtain infallible and they did what they said. The hexagone mode was the perfect example. 

As long as we have players on this community getting infallible every day, infallible is NOT impossible to achieve. It is only ridiculously hard, but that's okay. Trophy hunting would be absolutely without sence, if everybody could receive everything. 

Yes Fallguys is a lot of rng, but also a lot of skill to make the rng less crucial. And yes, I defend the devs. It's their game. They decide how hard their game is. If somebody doesn't want to play it, nobody blames him for that. 

I played hundreds of hours to get better and better, I got plenty streaks of 3 and 4 wins and failed so often. 

If someone gives up after 50 hours playing, then he maybe doesn't deserve infallible. 

Edited by sn4pper92
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, sci-fi-math said:

It's amazing to me people still defend the brainless decision by devs to gatekeep players from the platinum and also call other people cry babies. The entire trophy system was implemented by Sony to make gaming more exciting / fun / challenging. But a stupid dev deciding a platinum will be near impossible to obtain (and constantly brag about it) is a joke. I'm all for making challenges that are impossibly hard but make them in-game achievements. Trophies are literally Sony's property and making any trophy impossible on purpose is shitting on Playstation brand and the gamer.

How are the devs "gatekeeping" if it's their game and they can literally do what they want? And the platinum isn't near impossible to obtain - it's at about 1.5% rarity last time I checked, and it's probably still gonna increase a little bit more. Also, it's ironic how you say "trophies are supposed to make it more challenging," but then you say you don't want a challenge right afterwards.

• Like 3

I had posted here some time ago, I used to think that the Trophy should have been changed, but now it's my opinion to have changed.

In the main show, yeah, this Trophy is ridiculous, I even feel stupid for bothering there for so long, you can be incredibly skilled but it is literally RNG, there are too many things out of your control and you can lose due to things you couldn't do anything to prevent from happening. A Trophy that is really hard because it require skill and mastery from the game is one thing, a Trophy that is really because of that and also because it requires stars to align in your favour is another thing. Every Trophy hunter have different morales on Trophies and mine is this, this was just too much, that's why I used to think that changing from 5 to like 2 or 3 would have been better.

But now, with the introduction of the other modes, I think it is much more doable, the RNG decreases drastically and your skill finally matters the way it should. In the hex only show I got several streaks of 2 and 3, I got them more times than I got in months of playing the main show, and it was only two days... And I wasn't even boosting, just doing my best by myself. If one boosts this Trophy or just sticks on it by himself will eventually get, I myself am extremely confident that I will obtain it in the future, I only hope that these hex-only like events will continue to happen, because as I said trying the Trophy in the main show is like winning the lottery... Five times in a row.

Now we have no more excuses as long as these events will continue, good luck to everyone!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Oh crap. Just missed out on the hexagon only show 1f62a.png

I hope they add a Jump Showdown only mode.  I would give that one a shot but not sure I pay enough attention to the game anymore to know if it were to happen.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djb5f said:

I hope they add a Jump Showdown only mode.  I would give that one a shot but not sure I pay enough attention to the game anymore to know if it were to happen.  

I’m also not on the game to know when they update new modes. I had a two streak going last night in the hex only mode but still only had 6 hours to try, lol. Anyone know what the new mode is? 

2 minutes ago, ZachSmoke said:

I’m also not on the game to know when they update new modes. I had a two streak going last night in the hex only mode but still only had 6 hours to try, lol. Anyone know what the new mode is? 

It's a mode with only fruit games. 

Minimum 40-60 players. 

Not the best one for a streak I think. 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:23 AM, Desomorphin said:

Let me fix infallible:

"Not just luck" (Gold) Win 2 episodes in a row.

MUCH more logical and actually ballanced in terms of difficulty.

Nop..even this is totally luck based ,is just less,want to get ride of the lucky?

Put a infallible trophy as wining 100 games only this without a streak,or never fix the exploit ,and it will be more skill than lucky even this way lucky will affect but not alooot

This trophy relies far too much on pure crazy luck and circumstance.  

Why not just change it to "Win 50 episodes / Reach max fame in three separate seasons" or something. It'll prolong the life of the game for a lot of people while simultaneously allowing the platinum trophy to become obtainable to more people than just 2,363 people (at the time of this writing), most of which used the exploit that was in the early patches of the game.

• Like 1