Do you think should Infallible trophy be removed/altered?

Realtione

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

Simply put, IF there are 60 people playing a round, and only 1 can win, the average is 1 win in 60 games.  Note, sometimes the episodes start with 50+ players and sometimes there are multiple winners like in Jump Showdown but that is just noise at the margins.

Really good players might win 1 in every 10 games, so their chance of winning Infallible legitimately would be (1/10)^5.  Feel free to put in whatever number is your win rate and calculate.  If you win on average every other episode (highly doubtful), odds would be (1/2)^5.  Still not great.

On the other hand, lousy players might win 1 in every 200 games.  But the average is 1 in every 60 games.

Of course the more you play, the better your odds.  Not only do you improve, but you have more and more chances to break through.  So if you play Fall Guys all the time, your odds improve by sheer volume of attempts.  

Still extremely low odds even for the elite 1) once the exploit was removed and 2) if there aren’t small 20-person events.

Oh my god, thank you.

4 minutes ago, PMDStrandbeest said:

I'm just waiting for them to add squad wins counting before I seriously try. I'm sure these forums will burn if it becomes that easy to get Infallible. "MY PRECIOUS ULTRA RARE!"

I'll get it one day....when they add a mode I can actually do like a mode with Jump Club or Jump Showdown, cuz those are some of my favorites in the game

If you dont want a forever under 100% trophies game, just check the trophies before you start it, but dont ask to simplify the challenge after it is launched. The only unfair point is that "massive" group of players that got it with the glitch, but for legal ones, there goes my hat, pals!

I have played, I dont know, lets say 250 episodes, with only 7 wins. For statistics.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 8:34 AM, dannyswfc9 said:

I played fall guys for the first time in months yesterday.

Whats with the perfect match round with the spinning thing in the middle. Jesus christ i would not like to be on a 4 game winning streak and that round pop up

idk, I'm pretty sure it's a "hard mode" variant. cuz sometimes when it starts there's 25+ people and when it ends, there's like 7 people left. It's actually funny to see

14 hours ago, Grample_Gust said:

Once private lobbies go live, think of the sheer coordination the boosting sessions will need on this site, it'd be so sick to get 40 people together all helping each other earn this trophy.

As far as I'm aware there's plans to allow a private game to go ahead without 40 people aswell. 

22 hours ago, Grample_Gust said:

Once private lobbies go live, think of the sheer coordination the boosting sessions will need on this site, it'd be so sick to get 40 people together all helping each other earn this trophy.

You don't get crowns or kudos in private lobbies, so I'd assume no trophies either.

• Like 3

Imagine if you can pop trophies in private lobbies... doubt it though. The second they come out I'm getting on a dummy account and trying to pop one, I'll let you all know if it works. (Don't get your hopes up).

The fact that it's 40-60 players at the moment on PC, though, makes me think otherwise...

Edited by shxrpay
  • Like 1

Thought the Jump around would have been my best bet at infallible, but man grabbers are sure making this mode complete hell. 
I did get 3 episode wins so far today though, but can't get past 1 episode win mark.
 Kind of hoping they do another one like this with Fall Mountain as the final around to see how well I do there since this isn't working out as well as I hoped.

Played a few rounds as I like Jump Club/Jump Showdown.  

Very easy to make the finale.  Had no issue with grabbers honestly.  But I can’t seem to outlast 1 or 2 others on the finale.  These rounds go on forever.

I thought someone posted before there is a time limit and there could be multiple winners?  I guess not as some of these Showdowns last over 5 minutes.

Easy(ish) mode but it does get repetitive quickly, much like the rest of the game.

20 hours ago, djb5f said:

Played a few rounds as I like Jump Club/Jump Showdown.  

Very easy to make the finale.  Had no issue with grabbers honestly.  But I can’t seem to outlast 1 or 2 others on the finale.  These rounds go on forever.

I thought someone posted before there is a time limit and there could be multiple winners?  I guess not as some of these Showdowns last over 5 minutes.

Easy(ish) mode but it does get repetitive quickly, much like the rest of the game.

Today I won some episodes in Jump event, but one episode I was chasing the crown with other guy. It was spinning crazy hard and while I was jumping fast I got suddenly win. I didn’t saw him falling, maybe it was because of time limit? I can’t confirm.