Do you think should Infallible trophy be removed/altered?

Realtione

I never played multi game most of the time, anger issue that's why (I just don't like to be angry).

But, this game is fun and "Infallible" is here and it shouldn't be removed.

Today I won five times, not in row but I'm ok with it even if I'll probably never get the platinium.

Dev should know how hard it is to reach Infallible...

4 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

And again it isn't about easy trophies if there is such an element of luck in it.

10 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

Clearly Fall Guys wasn't made for a younger target audience but for hardcore gamers. "Easier game", there is a difference between an easy game and a difficult trophy.

I don't agree at all. 

3 things can be said ultimately: 

1. Don't compare this plat to Super Meat Boy or Crypt of the Necrodancer. This is an online game ffs and it is not only skill and practice-based trophy. FOR SURE.

2. Anyone can play this game heck get better at it. The problem with Infallible is only an issue for trophy hunters. 

3. Yeah, there are technical issues as well but the game is fun in the end and somewhat unique. It is a matter if they would add different maps, options for selection of maps, and how they would affect the trophy. I'd say the game is just dumb fun too but it requires technic, practice, and most importantly patience. It will never be just about luck. Although I won 9 games (2 in a row only, feelsbadman) yesterday and only 2 today. Sometimes you just don't win a shit...

Also, the skill of the players is def. increasing as noted above. Developers indicating the trophy may become easier later should have sth to do with addition from their part. Otherwise, it should become only harder and harder. (again I am assuming but if you think of a refined player group like 300 ppl it would be easier to boost although players are highly skilled) 

5 minutes ago, Realtione said:

I don't agree at all. 

3 things can be said ultimately: 

1. Don't compare this plat to Super Meat Boy or Crypt of the Necrodancer. This is an online game ffs and it is not only skill and practice-based trophy. FOR SURE.

2. Anyone can play this game heck get better at it. The problem with Infallible is only an issue for trophy hunters. 

3. Yeah, there are technical issues as well but the game is fun in the end and somewhat unique. It is a matter if they would add different maps, options for selection of maps, and how they would affect the trophy. I'd say the game is just dumb fun too but it requires technic, practice, and most importantly patience. It will never be just about luck. Although I won 9 games (2 in a row only, feelsbadman) yesterday and only 2 today. Sometimes you just don't win a shit...

Also, the skill of the players is def. increasing as noted above. Developers indicating the trophy may become easier later should have sth to do with addition from their part. Otherwise, it should become only harder and harder. (again I am assuming but if you think of a refined player group like 300 ppl it would be easier to boost although players are highly skilled) 

Never compared it with an offline game, with LP2 (the infamous WR trophy) yes.

Love the git gut defense like thats a serious argument nowadays. The Infallible trophy is also a problem for casual players because they can see what the dev thinks you'd need to do for a platinum, and the lack of respect for the players.

While its okay for some to look past the technical issues, I cannot. You release the game in this state and then you have to deal with the criticism. 

First they brag that a trophy is Impossible to get, now they vaguely promise to make things easier. How about fixing connection problems, load times and lag first, like you know, a game should be at release. I don't compare it with other games that had launch issues, they have to look on their own plate.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

Actually, no. What annoys me is the dev's approach and bragging, and generally their anti-trophyhunting stands. Also played the game a couple of times and while I see the dumb fun it offers I cannot ignore the technical issues.

Mediatonic has shown to me that they are poorly managing the situation and they can promise as much as they want - these practices will not be supported with any money of mine.

Well it's a freebie with PS+ so.... You're right they won't be supported with any money of yours ;)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Well it's a freebie with PS+ so.... You're right they won't be supported with any money of yours ;)

It's not. First of all the game isn't free after PS plus month ends, and it has MTX. Doesn't have to stop here, since I doubt I am gonna buy future releases from Mediatonic.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thrillhelm said:

It's not. First of all the game isn't free after PS plus month ends, and it has MTX. Doesn't have to stop here, since I doubt I am gonna buy future releases from Mediatonic.

Don't blame you, if the trophy has you that upset probably best to stick to the Ratalaika's mate. 
Good luck in the hunt! :D?

• Like 2

All you have to do is play the game enough to hone your skills to get the 5 wins in a row. A little luck is needed, sure, but it's mostly skill. 

I've gotten a 3 win streak a few times, so I know I'll get it eventually. That said, the devs said they were probably going to make it easier to get in the future, while keeping the requirement unchanged. 

Either way, it's just a trophy. No need to throw a tantrum. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Don't blame you, if the trophy has you that upset probably best to stick to the Ratalaika's mate. 
Good luck in the hunt! :D1f3c6.png

Aaaand here we are with the ad hominem and Ratalaika defense. Again what makes people think their trophy lists invaluate their opinions?

Notice I am against changing the trophy requirement. Doesn't mean it makes the game any better in my opinion.

2 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Atleast with jinxed it can be won based off a players skill. I have won jinxed 3 times being the last player on my team not jinxed... but team tail tag i can hold a tail literally the entire round and still be eliminated... fall ball get stuck on a team of 4 while the other team has 5... 

Yeah i did say that at the end but you still need a decent team. A couple times my team as been obliterated quickly and im running around last one standing. You can only keep that going for a certain time lol

1 minute ago, Thrillhelm said:

Aaaand here we are with the ad hominem and Ratalaika defense. Again what makes people think their trophy lists invaluate their opinions?

Notice I am against changing the trophy requirement. Doesn't mean it makes the game any better in my opinion.

It doesn't, everyone is entitled to one. Even the sooky ones mate!

Again, like I said good luck on the hunt :D? 
You've got this!

As with most "battle royale" games, they're pretty much guaranteed to add more events in the future. It's going to get easier with more random events, since right now there's a limited pool to play. There is of course the chance they'll rotate events in and out, always maintaining a certain amount of games, but who knows.

1 minute ago, Denvirus said:

Coming to the forums to see people losing it and so angry over a free game, like our friend Thrillhelm, is starting to be one of my favorite passtimes. Great game, Mediatonic. Keep it up!

Game isnt for free since you paid for PS plus, its not F2P game. And even then people are allowed to point out the flaws.

I wouldn't say "bad" trophy is a game flaw lol...

5 minutes ago, Denvirus said:

Coming to the forums to see people losing it and so angry over a free game, like our friend Thrillhelm, is starting to be one of my favorite passtimes. Great game, Mediatonic. Keep it up!

Agreed it's entertaining me while I get some editing done ?

• Like 1

Devs don't make trophy lists to cater to trophy hunters.  They make them to either get people to see their whole game or in the case of online gaming they use them to get people to play the game as much as possible.  Just keep it in the game who cares if you can't get one trophy it won't kill anyone.  If people stress this hard about a digital trophy maybe they should stop trophy hunting.

I just lost an assgrab after a 4 win row. Props to the winner, we were just 4 man. He was easily outrunning us. 

In regards to the topic, I dont wants the trophy to be changed although it requires tons of luck. If you play with a Party of Four, you will definitely increase your odds of winning. My tactic is praying for slime race before every Match :-D