Do you think should Infallible trophy be removed/altered?

Realtione

Hell, even 5x final rounds would be more doable. But yes, if team modes were made optional, more people would be able to achieve the trophy. If it was up to me, such a stressful trophy wouldn't been included in the game to begin with, since it makes the game non-fun, since you're constantly worried about losing your streak. At least the other win trophies are more doable (though I still think the one for winning while in a team of 3+ should count for the whole team), since they can be done at any time, not subsequently. I like the game. It's fun trying to get through the obstacles and stuff. 5 wins in a row is bullshit for such a fun game. 

6 hours ago, Realtione said:

A few handful people already got it, I know that well. But doesn't mean all of us will be able to.

That’s the whole point. Not everyone will be able to get a trophy. A good solution however would be to implement solo only matches as a general update to the game and allow those to contribute to earning the trophy, that much I agree with.

I'm decently skilled at the game, shouldn't take me too much longer to get my 20 race wins trophy, I don't see myself ever getting this trophy as it is.  I just get eliminated too often during team games, and I'm not trying to say that I always get bad teammates, I'm part of the team as well.  So I don't think I'll ever get this trophy, but I don't think they should remove it. People are getting the trophy, so good enough!  Let this one be ultra rare.

Edited by FFATMA
  • Like 1

Honestly I think it should’ve been something else. Something hard, sure, but at least not highly dependable on luck. Maybe “place first on all games and win the show”, idk something along those lines. That being said I don’t think they’d remove it, especially now that some people have actually managed to get the plat.

What might happen though, is that this trophy could become easier as they implement new things such as game modes or filters, we’ll see.

• Like 1

Dear lord please remove this trophy. It's not fun, it's not fair. This trophy has no right to exist. This trophy WILL make me stop playing the game when I have the other trophies because I look at this game and the devs in absolute disgust. Please please edit remove it it doesn't need to be there please God I beg you.

6 hours ago, Vergil said:

God forbid a trophy that actually make you work a little bit. Game has been out for 1 week and already has 186 achievers on the site. 

Its not an impossible trophy. 

You will never earn this trophy. Everyone who has earned this was using a cheat method or speed hack. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks like you

• Like 3

I'd say don't make any changes. Just let us make private matches. 

We probably won't have any changes until season 2 at least. So for now I'm just gonna enjoy and keep trying. If no changes come, then this will be the game that breaks my completion. But hey, the game is fun as fuck, and I will just get back to going full completion on PS5 list instead

God forbid a trophy is actually difficult for once. There are 186 achievers at the time of writing, and the game has only been out for a week. You only need to know that it’s possible. Sure - not everyone will be skilled and lucky enough to obtain it (unless they dedicate a lot of time into the game; dedication is everything), but that doesn’t mean it should be easy and handed out to people as thanks for playing the game like so many PS4 titles these days. Not everyone will get the trophy and that’s fine; life is tough, so get over it and play something else if it bothers you that much.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KantoRyu said:

God forbid a trophy is actually difficult for once. There are 186 achievers at the time of writing, and the game has only been out for a week. You only need to know that it’s possible. Sure - not everyone will be skilled and lucky enough to obtain it (unless they dedicate a lot of time into the game; dedication is everything), but that doesn’t mean it should be easy and handed out to people as thanks for playing the game like so many PS4 titles these days. Not everyone will get the trophy and that’s fine; life is tough, so get over it and play something else if it bothers you that much.

The thing is the longer the game is out, the harder is to get the trophy (since there will be way less non experienced players to give you easy wins), and 186 out of 27k is not a lot...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

The thing is the longer the game is out, the harder is to get the trophy (since there will be way less non experienced players to give you easy wins), and 186 out of 27k is not a lot...

How is that different than any game with MP competitive trophy’s that don’t have a large percentage of PSNProfiles members having earned it within the first week?

On 10/08/2020 at 3:54 PM, Bluntedfishlips said:

You'll never earn this trophy. Everyone who has earned this was using some kind of cheat engine. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks like you.

For the umpteenth time, if you think someone has cheated, report them and the CRT will take a look. Just saying "they cheated" with no rhyme or reason makes you look salty other people are getting what you can't (which, to be fair, I'm pretty sure that's the case with most of the people accusing others of cheating). Grow up, man. Accept that some things won't be handed to you, and you'll have to work for them.

Also, people are still trying to use maths (even though it doesn't apply because it's not a case where everyone is equal) to justify why they can't do it? At least they were actually using some kind of logic beforehand, but now, they're just saying "oh, it's 1 in X amount, because... because a wizard told me." Those pesky wizards, I swear.

Edited by Eagle

54 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

How is that different than any game with MP competitive trophy’s that don’t have a large percentage of PSNProfiles members having earned it within the first week?

The difference is that most of those trophies are grindy, and you will eventually get them, while this one gets only harder the more you wait (since other players get better)