Quality Control Strikes Again!

Children getting into trophy hunting in 2010: Megamind (PS3)

Children getting into trophy hunting in 2020: Educational Games For Kids (PS4)

I mean, kids gotta start somewhere don’t they?

The flag game would’ve been my shit had this game existed 15 or whatever years ago because I was obsessed with looking at world atlas books and country flags at a young age. My knowledge is better now (obviously) but I don’t think I can recognise a lot of the African nations because there are so many if them and most use the same thee colours. Also how can one possibly recognise the flags of Indonesia vs. Monaco and Romania vs. Chad?

Edited by PepsiMaxVanilla
  • Like 1

For an educational game it actually looks pretty competent, the art style is nice too.

[edit] Yikes all those map games look really hard. Although this game is meant to be "For Kids". We all know the Adults are gonna have to use google to find the answers. :)

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Ok i was going to say "it is meant as an educational game for kids" but then read the trophy descriptions and figure the developer might be the one that needs some more education.

"Find all Europe Countries by looking their flags with no errors or tips."

Yes, the grammar in many of these trophy descriptions lowers the educational credibility quite a bit. "Photo her", "photo it", "10 sec". Come on, just spell it out, especially if they're trying to educate in the game!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Yes, the grammar in many of these trophy descriptions lowers the educational credibility quite a bit. "Photo her", "photo it", "10 sec". Come on, just spell it out, especially if they're trying to educate in the game!

Yeah, it is quite obvious this is a money grab and Educational was thrown on to trick parents.

• Like 1