Who is your fav character?

Tomato

I mean out of the main 3 who do you spend most of time using it and doing most missions? Is there a reason? Just curiosity nothing else.

if anyone wondering me : 

1-Trevor fun personality and most of his missions are entertaining

2-Franklin laid back and gives me San Andreas memories 

3-Michael meh his son/daughter is the most fun out of him

• Like 1

1. Micheal- I use micheal the most when free roaming and during missions when all 3 are avabile to use i use micheal

2. Franklin- His special is probably the most useful since i'm not use to the Midnight Club driving mechanics 

3. Trevor - He's a okay guy but i'm not going to spoil the story but what trevor does at the first mission that you play as him is... Awful 

• Like 1

Trevor is my fav, he is a very unique character and they have portrayed him very well. A totally pansexual deviant for whom nothing is sacred. The rampage missions are soooo funny.  Some of the situations he's in when you switch to him are also very funny.

"It's not legally fucking if there's no penetration!"

I gotta say tho I like all three of the characters in this game a lot more than Nico.

I like Trevor the most as a character. He is absolutely insane and hilarious and his dialogue is perfect. I really enjoy Michael as a character too and I usually use him when I free roam. Franklin though, I'm not a fan. I don't like the gang banging bullshit and that whole "culture" (which Rockstar has recreated very accurately) so I don't really enjoy him as a character. 

Parker

I've had a hard time picking a favorite out of a group of crazy misfits, typically picking Franklin because he's the most innocent and has an interesting (or more down-to-earth) backstory than the other two, but Trevor...man Trevor. At first I thought I wouldn't like him for his unabashed psychotic disregard for others but now I like him FOR that reason. I remember one reviewer saying that that was the reason Trevor was their favorite, and that it gave you an in-game character to blow stuff up without feeling out-of-character, but the person's name escapes me.

He is hard to look at though. Franklin might be my best for free roam, Trevor for the killing sprees, and Michael if I want to try something different.

1-Trevor - i thought that i would hate him ( don't liked the crazy a.. at all ) but then i played his missions and damn he's so funny and he has dbes missions.

2-Franklin - he's my fav char i love this gangbang shiet with lamar,his hood n the groove street.

3-Michael - i don't like him at all..

Franklin > Trevor > Michael

• 11 months later...

Trevor is my favorite character. I had the most fun when playing as him. I think his missions featured the best missions out of all the 2 other characters received in the game. And when playing as him throughout the story, he had some unexpected and unpredictable moments, which I thought were fucked up, but epic as well! And I also loved that sometimes when you swap to Trevor, he could wake up in top of a mountain drunk while wearing a dress, or how he's sleeping inside a dumpster, or how he wakes up on a small island, and sees that he killed over a dozen guys without recollecting any memory of such thing, but he just shrugs it off, haha. His Rampage missions were also pretty rad and hilarious.