Who is your fav character?

Tomato

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Michael for me.  Yuppie problems.  

So many variables within his lifestyle they build off very well.

The family issues...

The Councilor interactions are hilarious

this game is very well written for the most part. I've found myself literally laughing out loud on more than a few occasions with all 3 characters.

Edited by SilkyJay86

Definitely Michael, i really dig his personality and overall his missions were the ones i enjoyed the most, maybe because i can feel kind of identified with him. Whenever i could use all three characters/free roam i'd pick Michael. His family is also hilarious as hell. Btw i really, REALLY enjoyed tattooing Lazlow.

Right behind is Trevor, he's one crazy fucker and while most of the time he had me laughing like crazy, sometimes i'd find myself staring at the screen with a huge "what the hell" face on, like that one time where stuff got a little bit too crazy with Floyd and Debra. (spoiler alert) I still laughed at that though. A lot.

And last there's Franklin, while he was really likeable in the beginning, eventually he became just a "filler" character; i mean, he was there because he could drive and thats it. He felt to me like one of these characters you could hire for the Heists, but a playable one. He had no purpose, no background, nothing at all. Even that thing with this girl he wanted to be with, whatever she's called, didnt come to a close. I mean, one day shes at yo door askin' to pop some ballas and then you never hear again from her...or did you? I don't know, for me, the most forgettable character/story line/whatever. Eventually playing like him felt like a chore to me, but of course i enjoyed the driving. Ironically, it is him who decides the outcome of all this madness.

Honorable Mention: Chop. What a good boy.

Damn, now i feel like replaying GTAV.

I love the segement where michael gets drugged by his son and the freefall that ensues.  There was something about that part that I enjoyed and it was really relaxing...  The music, dialogue, it hit home for me.  It really was quite beautifully done. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jwBklJ1_rs

Edited by SilkyJay86

I really liked playing as Michael, maybe because he is the only one who really wants to get out of the criminal world. He does what he does for the family. He likes it, but prefers to keep it safe. Definitely a fully developed character.

I got used to play as Trevor, and he teached me how you should act online if someone targets you, but he is the character who made me stop playing for a week and deep think about what we get to see in medias today.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think Michael is the best character and aslo the real protagonist, because the entire story revolves around him. I laugh a lot with Trevor; he is a crazy motherfucker who sometimes kills without reason, but he is also loyal to his friends. Franklin is a clear reference to CJ and the gangstas culture in the 90s. He is important in the beginning, but in a certain point of the story I saw him as a secondary character.

I'm bummed you made the choices only the protagonists, I would have gone Lazlow all the way.

Let's see

Michael is a normal good guy at heart who can't ever seem to hold everything together properly, making for an interesting, if cliche, character story.

Franklin is just a normal guy tryna get out of the hood, again cliche, but also a *slight* retread of San Andreas' CJ.

Trevor is a nutter who is basically the personification of every GTA player's time in GTA.

With that in mind, Franklin is a decent character with a semi cliche storyline, Trevor is a fucking fruit loop, and Michael, also full of cliches, is really the only person who's story gets any REAL attention. Franklin and Trevor have friends and family at times and all that, but Michael is the only person you actually see interact with his family a shit load and you can actually see how he feels about the world around him, where as Trevor and Franklin are cool and all (I think they're all good characters personally) but Michael is really the star of the show. So I'd go with Michael as my favorite.

Although, dressing Franklin as CJ and Trevor as Tommy Vercetti makes my time spent as them that much more fun.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...