majorgab

just missing one enemy

5 posts in this topic

I'm missing the one below wrecking and wreaking ball (3rd form I guess), am I better off with endless ruins or hydrologic labs?  I've been farming for about 5 hours and still haven't met this entry.

I'd go with Endless runs.  You can generally find 3rd-form enemies between Floors 21 and 30, so that's where I'd focus.

On 10/8/2020 at 5:59 PM, majorgab said:

I'm missing the one below wrecking and wreaking ball (3rd form I guess), am I better off with endless ruins or hydrologic labs?  I've been farming for about 5 hours and still haven't met this entry.

If I remember correctly, these are the ball enemies which don't explode, but they charge you, right? The black ball with red "spikes"? I had a similar problem with this enemy, since it was the last one I couldn't find. I went in the endless labyrinth (until floor 250) and no sign of this enemy, so I gave up with this dungeon. So I checked again the others, and I finally found it in the Hydro lab, between floors 19-20. I found it in the 19th. ;)

Maybe I have a screenshot.

I think you find that last enemy in the final story dungeon beyond the point of no return, that was when I got it because after 200 floors in the Endless Ruins I had everyone else, then I got the trophy on my way to the final boss.

Thanks everyone, I will give finishing the game a try, I've done 3 more endless dungeon runs without finding it!  At this point I don't have much left to craft and the game isn't very challenging once you have the bulk of the permanent upgrades.