Hunt4Platinum

DLC trophy thoughts

258 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Aaaaaaargh, I was convinced nothing was coming so I sold it.....

When is this coming?

Edited by Cleggworth

Good news! Loved the game and I will more than gladly play it again in Grounded mode. The bad thing about it is gonna be the long and slow paced chapters that have no gunfight in it whatsoever. Hopefully we can skip them.

oh man i loved the game but I dont think i can bring myself to do a third playthrough when the game is so lengthy. Maybe ill return to it on ps5 in a few years

Posted (edited)

Does anyone think the description for permadeath means that it is independent of difficulty e.g. you could play on easy/permadeath?

Edited by bikeman223

Really not looking forward to this :( I loved the game, don't get me wrong, but fuck, a permadeath mode? The game was already long on easy difficulty. This would probably take me 40 hours to get through on grounded. :( 

1 hour ago, bikeman223 said:

Does anyone think the description for permadeath means that it is independent of difficulty e.g. you could play on easy/permadeath?

Yeah i think so, cause its only a bronze trophy 

4 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

I hope so as grounded permadeath does not sound fun. Then again as much as I enjoyed the game neither does another 2 full playthroughs...

Posted (edited)

Potentially hoping that USB saves could work for permadeath. 

It also says "permadeath setting" which likely means there are different modifiers you can pick? IDK. 

Edited by PhantomFear94

I just hope it is not like Outlast 2 or Wolfenstein 2 where you have to beat the whole game without dying.

If it is like AKUMU on The Evil Within 2 then I‘m fine with that 😂

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

I just hope it is not like Outlast 2 or Wolfenstein 2 where you have to beat the whole game without dying.

If it is like AKUMU on The Evil Within 2 then I‘m fine with that 😂

If it's permadeath.. not likely.. although it'd be more gamer friendly if they let you pick the difficulty, which seems to be the case given the description

Edited by xItsLesterx

Over/under for number of posts complaining about Grounded being only a silver trophy: 347

13 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

yes i think it can be played on easy.  question is is it going to play like wolfenstein where yo can't quit out.

If memory serves there are a few instant deaths in Abby-Seattle Day 3 to watch out for.

Another question is do we have to play survivor to unlock grounded if so it's 3 possible playthroughs.  Unless of course you do permadeath on grounded or survivor.