DLC trophy thoughts

Hunt4Platinum

I’m personally excited for this because the platinum was just too easy. I wonder whether accessibility options are allowed for these trophies and if you can cheese the permadeath mode with backup saves. I can’t imagine they’d make you play through the whole game in one sitting. My guess is it’ll be more like the way Doom handles Ultra-Nightmare than how Wolfenstein II handles Mein Leben. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I don't think I could handle another Mein Leben situation, I was about ready to retire from gaming after that one.

Well congrats for getting it done.  I won't  even try in that game with the cut scenes I'd hate it.  I don't think i'd try this game either with the walk and talking that you are forced to go at a slow pace while you listen to backstory and mindless chit chat I couldn't take it even on easy.  I will play grounded and if on Permadeath I can utilize cloud saves i'll do it.  Otherwise it's a pass.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ahmedelebiary said:

people thought the 100% was gonna be that easy ? lol

The weird thing though is I remember I read an article saying "Naughty Dog has no plans of TLoU2 dlc" hmm alright then.

This isn’t a dlc exactly, it’s more of an extended trophy list. unlike the left behind Dlc from the original game which add a story

• Like 2

The weird thing though is I remember I read an article saying "Naughty Dog has no plans of TLoU2 dlc" hmm alright then.

I pretty much predicted that there will be some likelihood of DLC planned.

7 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Why can't this stuff be part of the platinum? The time you need to waste with these playthroughs wouldn't feel that wasted at all, if the platinum was the ultimate reward at the end of it. Moving difficulty trophies from the main list into dlcs is just absolutely embarrassing. 

Imagine if Max Payne 3 had all it's difficulty playthroughs added as DLC and the platinum was a 50% common trophy instead of a 0.7 ultra rare. 

Stuff like this completely kills the purpose of trophy hunting. 

Free dlcs should have at least the same owners as the main game. But we will never see that

• Like 3

They said no plans for story expansions, ala Left Behind. They did however say that Permadeath AND Grounded were coming post-launch.

• Like 1