Post Your Snapmatic Photos!

Splatter392

I was gonna post mine but they aren't saving, I have a couple garages full of the highest end cars (cheetah, infernus etc) all fully tuned :D

Yeah, the Social Club seems to be overloaded quite some time, so they're not saving...

I'm going to fill my garages with some cars soon too. This game has some pretty good customization!

I couldn't believe what happened. It was entirely accidental, but I couldn't just post the pics. I had to write a big story for it too. The story is a recount of exactly what happened, but I've embellished it in a few places. If you read it all, let me know what you think. Wall of text, incoming:

This is

Air Crash Investigation

Los Santos International. An airport that see's thousands of passengers in and out, every day. Devastation struck last week, as a fully loaded Boeing 747, carrying more than 600 people en-route to Vice City, crashed on take off.

0_0.jpg

View of the wreck after fires were extinguished. Both wings were separated from the fuselage. Left wing visible on the right of the picture.

0_0.jpg

Close up of cockpit remains, with right wing visible underneath. Note, the landing gear was also sheared off.

Investigators from Liberty City Aviation Safety Association (LCASA), arrived within hours, and it didn't take them long to find the cause.

Not far behind the smoking wreck were tire tracks and car fragments. It seems that a reckless driver had used a nearby skip, to jump the fence into the airport, then drove forward at high speed after touching down. Whether the driver noticed the aircraft racing down the runway towards them is unclear, though the tire tracks do change direction to indicate possible evasive manoeuvres. Either way, there was a collision with one of the 747's engines. This caused a change of balance, which led to the aircraft rolling to the right. The wing tip on the right side of the aircraft scraped the ground until the aircraft came crashing to earth.

The heavy impact caused the fully loaded fuel tank to erupt, and engulfed the entire plane in flames, intense enough that no-one on board had any chance of survival. Investigators analysed the Flight Data Recorder (FDA) and Black Box Voice Recorder, to get a clearer picture. This is actual recordings from the cockpit:

Tower: FlyUS 265 you are cleared for take off, runway 30.

Pilot: Cleared for Take off, runway 30, FlyUS 265.

*engine revs up*

*4 seconds later*

Co-Pilot: We are now at V1...JESUS, WHAT'S THAT!!?

Pilot: PULL UP PULL UP!!!

*straining sounds*

*scraping sounds*

Pilot: I CAN'T HOLD IT, WE'RE GOING DOWN

Co-Pilot: MAYDAY MAYDAY FLYUS 26.......*explosion noise*

*recording ends*

The FDA confirmed that there was nothing the pilots could've done to prevent the disaster, and that fault lies with the car driver. It seemed that hope of finding the culprit was slim, but the Tower controllers had a surprise bit of information for the LCASA. Shortly after the crash, a small Mallard plane was seen taking off from a hanger at the far end of the airfield. Not only was all outgoing flights supposed to be grounded and all incoming flights diverted, but the aircraft didn't even use a runway, it just zoomed across the grass. Whoever the pilot was, must've been in a big hurry to leave.

While investigating the hanger the Mallard came from, investigators found the car that had caused the crash. There was no doubt about it. Some of the paint from the 747's engine was scraped onto the roof of the car, and the damage to the rear was substantial. Now the investigators had 2 leads to go from. The Hanger was registered to a Michael de Santa, but the car was registered to a Patrick Brady. Upon investigating Brady however, they discover he had been a victim of Grand Theft Auto. His car had been stolen earlier that day. He provided a description of the car jacker, as being a man in his forties, with short greying hair and wearing a smart blue suit. The description fits de Santa.

A manhunt is now underway for de Santa. If police find him, he could face a lengthy prison sentence. Over 600 lives, ended, by one thoughtless act.

• Like 4

I couldn't believe what happened. It was entirely accidental, but I couldn't just post the pics. I had to write a big story for it too. The story is a recount of exactly what happened, but I've embellished it in a few places. If you read it all, let me know what you think. Wall of text, incoming:

This is

Air Crash Investigation

Los Santos International. An airport that see's thousands of passengers in and out, every day. Devastation struck last week, as a fully loaded Boeing 747, carrying more than 600 people en-route to Vice City, crashed on take off.

0_0.jpg

View of the wreck after fires were extinguished. Both wings were separated from the fuselage. Left wing visible on the right of the picture.

0_0.jpg

Close up of cockpit remains, with right wing visible underneath. Note, the landing gear was also sheared off.

Investigators from Liberty City Aviation Safety Association (LCASA), arrived within hours, and it didn't take them long to find the cause.

Not far behind the smoking wreck were tire tracks and car fragments. It seems that a reckless driver had used a nearby skip, to jump the fence into the airport, then drove forward at high speed after touching down. Whether the driver noticed the aircraft racing down the runway towards them is unclear, though the tire tracks do change direction to indicate possible evasive manoeuvres. Either way, there was a collision with one of the 747's engines. This caused a change of balance, which led to the aircraft rolling to the right. The wing tip on the right side of the aircraft scraped the ground until the aircraft came crashing to earth.

The heavy impact caused the fully loaded fuel tank to erupt, and engulfed the entire plane in flames, intense enough that no-one on board had any chance of survival. Investigators analysed the Flight Data Recorder (FDA) and Black Box Voice Recorder, to get a clearer picture. This is actual recordings from the cockpit:

Tower: FlyUS 265 you are cleared for take off, runway 30.

Pilot: Cleared for Take off, runway 30, FlyUS 265.

*engine revs up*

*4 seconds later*

Co-Pilot: We are now at V1...JESUS, WHAT'S THAT!!?

Pilot: PULL UP PULL UP!!!

*straining sounds*

*scraping sounds*

Pilot: I CAN'T HOLD IT, WE'RE GOING DOWN

Co-Pilot: MAYDAY MAYDAY FLYUS 26.......*explosion noise*

*recording ends*

The FDA confirmed that there was nothing the pilots could've done to prevent the disaster, and that fault lies with the car driver. It seemed that hope of finding the culprit was slim, but the Tower controllers had a surprise bit of information for the LCASA. Shortly after the crash, a small Mallard plane was seen taking off from a hanger at the far end of the airfield. Not only was all outgoing flights supposed to be grounded and all incoming flights diverted, but the aircraft didn't even use a runway, it just zoomed across the grass. Whoever the pilot was, must've been in a big hurry to leave.

While investigating the hanger the Mallard came from, investigators found the car that had caused the crash. There was no doubt about it. Some of the paint from the 747's engine was scraped onto the roof of the car, and the damage to the rear was substantial. Now the investigators had 2 leads to go from. The Hanger was registered to a Michael de Santa, but the car was registered to a Patrick Brady. Upon investigating Brady however, they discover he had been a victim of Grand Theft Auto. His car had been stolen earlier that day. He provided a description of the car jacker, as being a man in his forties, with short greying hair and wearing a smart blue suit. The description fits de Santa.

A manhunt is now underway for de Santa. If police find him, he could face a lengthy prison sentence. Over 600 lives, ended, by one thoughtless act.

Well done!

0_0_zps2ba3913e.jpg

0_0_zpsbb3e38e6.jpg

0_0_zpsefdecf91.jpg

0_0_zps29236445.jpg

This one might not be safe for work...

I was on my way to do a parachute mission and I come across a van rocking. I get out and walk up to it and two naked dudes say "Oh, shit. He saw our special time!" then they get out and start shooting. I killed them and this is what I saw...

0_0_zps33437291.jpg

Parker

• Like 1