The Mandatory Option trophy glitch (Edit: Fixed with 1.06)

HuntingFever

1 hour ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Yeah happened to me today. I think the latest patch messed something up.

After doing some digging around, it looks like this trophy is bugged on the PS4, XB1 and PC but the devs are aware of this issue and are going to release a patch soon for the PC version so fingers crossed for a console patch ASAP.

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

After doing some digging around, it looks like this trophy is bugged on the PS4, XB1 and PC but the devs are aware of this issue and are going to release a patch soon for the PC version so fingers crossed for a console patch ASAP.

God I hope so. I really, really don't wanna play the whole game again just to get the objectives. I had a gut feeling for some reason to save before I did the final objective but I didn't, I'm an idiot.

2 minutes ago, KillswitchKyren said:

Same happened to me today. Luckily, I made a back up save before my final objective. I downloaded my back up before going offline and then deleted the game and reinstalled the disc with no patches. The trophy popped offline on version 1.00.

Yeah that was a good idea. I should've done the same. Retrospect 20/20 and all that.

30 minutes ago, KillswitchKyren said:

Same happened to me today. Luckily, I made a back up save before my final objective. I downloaded my back up before going offline and then deleted the game and reinstalled the disc with no patches. The trophy popped offline on version 1.00.

I had a feeling I should have done that but didn't so now my only options are to either start over from scratch or wait for the patch :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I had a feeling I should have done that but didn't so now my only options are to either start over from scratch or wait for the patch :(.

Do you have the physical version? I just did what the other guy did and uninstalled teh game and redid with version 1.00. I randomly redid mission 4 and did all of the objectives and it popped for me. Lemme know if it works for you.

6 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Do you have the physical version? I just did what the other guy did and uninstalled teh game and redid with version 1.00. I randomly redid mission 4 and did all of the objectives and it popped for me. Lemme know if it works for you.

Glad it worked out for you! I had a feeling it would pop by just replaying a mission and fulfilling the objectives. 

34 minutes ago, KillswitchKyren said:

Glad it worked out for you! I had a feeling it would pop by just replaying a mission and fulfilling the objectives. 

Appreciate it man! I was starting to think it was my account because a trophy glitched for me in Rogue Company too. My account got bugged a year or so ago and I couldn't get trophies at all, so I was afraid the bug was back. Saved my ass man, thanks.

9 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

I just tried doing that and it worked :). If anyone else sees this thread and has the retail version, disable your PS4's internet connection so the patch can't download, delete and reinstall the game, redo any mission to 100% (I went with Mission 1 because it was the shortest) then the trophy will pop once the mission completion screen appears :). If you have the digital version, then you're going to have to use the downgrade exploit to force your copy back to 1.00.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typos.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Appreciate it man! I was starting to think it was my account because a trophy glitched for me in Rogue Company too. My account got bugged a year or so ago and I couldn't get trophies at all, so I was afraid the bug was back. Saved my ass man, thanks.

No worries. Glad you both got it! I enjoyed the game but I really didn't want to play it again. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I just tried doing that and it worked :). If anyone else sees this thread and has the retail version, disable your PS4's internet connection so the patch can't download, delete and reinstall the game, redo any mission to 100% (I went with Mission 1 because it was the shortest) then the trophy will pop once the mission completion screen appears :). If you have the digital version, then you're going to have to use the downgrade exploit to force your copy back to 1.00.

Great! Glad we all got it!

14 hours ago, KillswitchKyren said:

No worries. Glad you both got it! I enjoyed the game but I really didn't want to play it again. 

Yes, absolutely same.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

• 3 years later...