mddowlin

100% completion on NG still possible?

14 posts in this topic

Hey all, I started this game before the DLC was added in and it has been confusing trying to 100% the game after. I have fulfilled all of the original requirements to 100% the game but still have not got the trophy. I have been to some of the new areas on the map  such as Petreous, Echoes of Salt, and Ferrous Tree to try to add more percentage.

 

Does anyone know what new requirements have been added to 100% the game and if it is still possible to do on NG.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have not "ascended" your save, you can still get 100% without even entering a DLC area. They still may not count in a new game+, but I dunno.

 

At least, that's how it worked for me. I was playing the vanilla game, but didn't get 100% until after the DLC dropped.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve just finished the platinum for this and my save file that earned the 100% completion trophy only showed 99.95% on NG so it’s definitely still possible to earn on your first play through. Just make sure you’ve been to every room on the map, completed every quest and collected every collectible there is available in one run. My map showed 100% completion even though there was still one room I hadn’t visited so double check your map to make sure you’ve been everywhere. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game automatically filled in the rest of the map for me but I don't think the trophy counted the areas of the map I didn't actually explore. There were areas like the tomb you have to drop through that I know I didn't do

 

I'd just like to confirm here that since NG+ adds in more content that allows you to go above 100% so that you are able to get the trophy a lot easier on NG+ since there is more room for error

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've did everything related to the 100% (including the 36 rosary beads, missing just the 3 rosary beads from NG+ completion but I doubt it was needed) and still, trophy didn't unlock.

Also got 100% on the map. I didn't play NG+ yet (so no hall of dawn done, that's the only thing I'm missing so far)... I have no idea why I didn't unlock the 100% trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2020 at 8:11 AM, MercureUnleashed said:

I've did everything related to the 100% (including the 36 rosary beads, missing just the 3 rosary beads from NG+ completion but I doubt it was needed) and still, trophy didn't unlock.

Also got 100% on the map. I didn't play NG+ yet (so no hall of dawn done, that's the only thing I'm missing so far)... I have no idea why I didn't unlock the 100% trophy.

Sounds like you had a similar problem to me. As hesitant as I was to start NG+, it really wasn't that bad and only took a few hours to hit 100%. Fighting the 5 new bosses gives you a lot more completion percentage which gives you more leeway, and the bosses were actually pretty fun

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mddowlin said:

Sounds like you had a similar problem to me. As hesitant as I was to start NG+, it really wasn't that bad and only took a few hours to hit 100%. Fighting the 5 new bosses gives you a lot more completion percentage which gives you more leeway, and the bosses were actually pretty fun


Well if you had the same problem, i'll prolly have to do it too, i'll try a NG+ game then! 
The speedrun and 100% already pissed me off, now i've to do one more 100% run.. lol..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did everything yet my map is stuck at %99 

 

hopefully I missed a room somehow and it’s not a glitch, but I can’t find any more breakable walls 

 

if anyone knows a commonly missed rooms please share them (I already found the room with the paintings) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found it

 

it’s an easy to miss room, so if anyone’s in the same situation, there’s an underground area in The Holy Line (2 in fact) but the one I was missing was a big one called Petrous. there’s also a dead body in there but I guess it doesn’t count for the dead bodies trophy, maybe it’s a DLC area 

Edited by TalalHmd
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 10:07 AM, TalalHmd said:

Found it

 

it’s an easy to miss room, so if anyone’s in the same situation, there’s an underground area in The Holy Line (2 in fact) but the one I was missing was a big one called Petrous. there’s also a dead body in there but I guess it doesn’t count for the dead bodies trophy, maybe it’s a DLC area 

This was it for me. Thank you so much! I'd scoured over the map, and was stuck on 99.77% completion. I'd gotten the first area (I think a spell or a bead was in the first hidden one) but the second is def. a DLC area as you find quicksilver in it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23.9.2020 at 4:07 PM, TalalHmd said:

Found it

 

it’s an easy to miss room, so if anyone’s in the same situation, there’s an underground area in The Holy Line (2 in fact) but the one I was missing was a big one called Petrous. there’s also a dead body in there but I guess it doesn’t count for the dead bodies trophy, maybe it’s a DLC area 

 I have the same problem now,with one difference. I laready found the room like all the other hidden ones, when i can trust the Steam Map v2 for the Stir of Dawn DLC Map. One Exception ist, that i can see on the map, that i´m missing Hall of the Dawning, but this would be DLC Map. And i cant´t enter the right side of this map area. I found every bread, sword heart etc. From the Percentage i have 98,95%. So what i am missing? I did also the quicksilver.

Questline.

 

edit. Found my Problem. I really didn´t  found the room with the teleport in Convent of our Lady. That´s insane that only finidng this one changed map percentage from 99 to 100% and the Game from 98.95 to 100%

Edited by ResonanceBlade
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I'm stuck on this right now.  My map says 100% complete, but the game save is only at exactly 99%.  I've gotten all missables/trophies on this save, what am I missing?  Is there a way for me to get that remaining 1% through DLC?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2021 at 7:45 PM, Eternal21 said:

So I'm stuck on this right now.  My map says 100% complete, but the game save is only at exactly 99%.  I've gotten all missables/trophies on this save, what am I missing?  Is there a way for me to get that remaining 1% through DLC?

Sorry to necropost, but if the map percentage is 100%, then that extra 1% is a sidequest or something. Game percentage and map percentage are related, but neither depends on the other, really. You can run through and pick up nothing and get 100% map completion, but a low game percentage. You can also complete all the sidequests and everything else and get 100% game completion, without revealing 100% of the map.

 

Also, I do not think it's possible to 100% the map without ascending your save, since there is an area you can't get to without defeating the first four DLC bosses.

Edited by eighthdayregret
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had the same problem. Map says 100% and save says 98%, turned out I was missing 2 teleporters! So the 100% map was wrong (Thanks game), so if anyone is having the same problem then check the full map and compare. I used this one.

 

Edited by XXIIlII
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.