Anyone willing to serve as a friend for the recruit a friend campaign?

Note:  The following request is only for people looking to buy the game and pay for at least ONE 30 day subscription fee after the initial free subscription period ends.

If anyone is looking to get into this game, would you be willing to let me send you a friend invite code?  I need a few more of the special chocobo feathers you get for registering a friend and would greatly appreciate anyone willing to register a friend code when they set up their account. In return, you get an accessory that boosts your xp by 25% up to level 25 on all classes, 99 free fast travel tickets, a special emote, and 10 silver chocobo feathers that can get you 2 pieces of the special blue end game/end of expansion gear.

Additionally, anyone willing to help me out, if you create your character on my server, I'll give you all the materials you need to craft your 1000 items in each class (just the basic level 1 stuff, but that will count for trophies) along with enough turn ins for 1000 crafting levequests.  (Again, it will be 1000 of one type of turn in for a single quest, but it will count for the trophy.)  I'll gladly run you through an unsynced Binding Coil for that trophy and help you out with any tips I can offer.

Basically, whoever takes me up on this gets a lot of good, good things.   Post any interest here or msg me on PSN referencing this post.  Thanks!