Dansome YouTube Reviews

DansomeTV

Hey everyone! I used to be more active here but have been BUSY working on content creation. This is the only community I've really posted to in the past, so I wanted to share what I've been working on with folks here. I'll use this topic to post updated video reviews from my YouTube. I'm not looking for fake subs or views, just genuine engagement if you like my content and REAL feedback. I hope you all enjoy!

Ori and the Will of the Wisps | Review

Edited by DansomeTV

7 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Why make two threads within 10 minutes advertising your videos though? Would just posting them all in this one accomplish your goal? 

im just going to post my newest one here, i posted a single old video in another relevant thread.

if me posting on these forums is just going to be me defending myself then ill delete it and move on with my life. not worth it to me. thought the reception would be a little different :)

8 minutes ago, DansomeTV said:

im just going to post my newest one here, i posted a single old video in another relevant thread.

if me posting on these forums is just going to be me defending myself then ill delete it and move on with my life. not worth it to me. thought the reception would be a little different :)

Eh, don't let me stop you from posting your videos :P 

I liked the audio and visuals of your review- it looked and sounded really good and not echo-y or poor quality. The bright red on your YouTube page is a bit jarring for my poor eyes though. I keep forgetting to check for sales on that game even though it's on my wishlist.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Eh, don't let me stop you from posting your videos :P 

I liked the audio and visuals of your review- it looked and sounded really good and not echo-y or poor quality. The bright red on your YouTube page is a bit jarring for my poor eyes though. I keep forgetting to check for sales on that game even though it's on my wishlist.

thank you for the feedback. protip, if you pc game at all, just subscribe to the xbox pc game pass, its only 5 dollars a month and has all the xbox exclusives, this included. hard to pass that up!