Cross-Play is NOW Activated!

UPDATE: Cross-Play is finally ON!!!

The credible LeaksByDaylight blog site - that datamines and leaks anything about Dead By Daylight, and they become 99% of the time correct - has revealed the upcoming date that Cross-Play and Cross-Friends is supposed to be deployed across all platforms, it would be on Thursday this week! From there, everyone across all platforms can play with each other, and survivors can add and invite their friends in any platform, via their platform nickname and a generated tag.

If you want to keep matching only with players in your platform, you can disable the feature.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am very happy to say that DbD works much better for me now, after they enabled cross-play. In these past few months, it would take so long to find a match and my PS4 would make so much noise during matchmaking (this really freaked me out; it seemed the console was about to explode...), that I stopped playing the game.

I decided to give it a try after they activated cross-play and it’s so much better now! It instantly finds a match (like in the good old times) and my PS4 is now much more silent while I am playing the game.

Maybe I can now resume my DbD addiction. Playing as survivor never stops being awesome! For me, DbD is the best online game on the PS4 and it’s amazing it’s still receiving updates and DLCs. I am so glad PS Plus gave me this game! ?

• 2 weeks later...