Dead rising 4 crashed

Riglio_93

• 2 months later...

Frank Rising worked fine for me, it was just annoying to clear a few challenges.

But Capcom Heroes is very broken, I saw an absurd amount of glitches and the whole dlc doesn't work properly at all. Basically, if i end a session, then load back a case or just continue this will crash the game the whole time, so I had to do an entire non stop session from New Game. No surprise the dlc has 2 UR trophies, due to how broken it is.

There is a glitch where if you clear the game then try to load back a case, you spawn in the void then get the end game cutscene and you find yourself back at the main menu again.

Also another glitch could break the subtitles/dialogues, so you just go to the target and you instantly get your next one: sounds beautiful, but unfortunately you will crash during Case 2 when you are teleported to West Ridge.

When going for Broken Heroes you should do a non stop session, eventually leaving your ps4 run without quit from the dlc if you have to stop play, however you also want to clear all of the stars challenges during Case 5 which is when you get access to the last story related location with 2 stars in.

I don't know if the shadow Classic Frank costume is required for any trophy (which you get by finishing Case 6), in any case leave that as last.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Strike-Runner said:

I keep getting crashes just killing zombies I’m trying to get 250k of zombie kills is there any solution to fixing it?

Kill 5000-10000 then save and quit and also back up your save file to the cloud.

Another thing to keep in mind is that they never fixed the game so your save files can become corrupt at any given time. Even quitting the game and loading your save can corrupt your data so what i would recommend is save, quit, then load your save to check if its still working BEFORE uploading it to the cloud.

16 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Kill 5000-10000 then save and quit and also back up your save file to the cloud.

Another thing to keep in mind is that they never fixed the game so your save files can become corrupt at any given time. Even quitting the game and loading your save can corrupt your data so what i would recommend is save, quit, then load your save to check if its still working BEFORE uploading it to the cloud.

I have been doing that but let’s say if I’m getting to a car not grinding any zombie kills just to get to the main story objective it crashes I started a new game hopefully that works because the crashes in this game are ridiculous I start it walk a few steps to a car then drive for a minute then crash. I only need 48,000 kills left but in order to get the master journalist trophy I have to beat the whole game again 

7 hours ago, Strike-Runner said:

I have been doing that but let’s say if I’m getting to a car not grinding any zombie kills just to get to the main story objective it crashes I started a new game hopefully that works because the crashes in this game are ridiculous I start it walk a few steps to a car then drive for a minute then crash. I only need 48,000 kills left but in order to get the master journalist trophy I have to beat the whole game again 

No idea then. You could always try reinstalling the game but doubt that would make much of a difference. The game is just known to crash alot sadly. Questionable why they released the game in the state it is in even on ps4 and never bother fixing it.

Dead rising 1 is still the best one imo. ? i hope we get a new one in the future.

22 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

No idea then. You could always try reinstalling the game but doubt that would make much of a difference. The game is just known to crash alot sadly. Questionable why they released the game in the state it is in even on ps4 and never bother fixing it.

Dead rising 1 is still the best one imo. 1f601.png i hope we get a new one in the future.

The solution I did was start a new game and it stop crashing reinstall doesn’t work I tried that. Had to redo the story but it was quick and I doubt there will be a new one anytime soon