Ghost wars

I'm just wondering if anyone can say if entry level combatant can be boosted? Sort of like The last of us where you have 2 parties search at the same time to get matched up. Not a huge fan of the PvP on the game so just wanna get it over and done with.

Also if boosting is out of the question I assume your higher rank means you may perform better due to unlocked weapons ect. If anyone could confirm/ deny that it would be very appreciated

I can't speak for the boosting, but if you're in a party you can queue up alongside them. The PVP isn't really dead so it might be a little difficult to try to get matched up against a friend.

But as for weapons and armor everything is balanced differently in PVP than it is in PVE. Gear score (if you have it on) isn't calculated; so no 300 score player is going to one shot a 0 score player. Though certain weapons out preform other weapons, such as high a fully automatic weapon out preforming semi-automatic weapons.

3 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

I can't speak for the boosting, but if you're in a party you can queue up alongside them. The PVP isn't really dead so it might be a little difficult to try to get matched up against a friend.

But as for weapons and armor everything is balanced differently in PVP than it is in PVE. Gear score (if you have it on) isn't calculated; so no 300 score player is going to one shot a 0 score player. Though certain weapons out preform other weapons, such as high a fully automatic weapon out preforming semi-automatic weapons.

Gonna keep trying. I am pretty bad at it but I'm sure I'll get it one day

8 hours ago, JaY_20388 said:

Gonna keep trying. I am pretty bad at it but I'm sure I'll get it one day

You just need a good team, winning one game isn't too bad. But getting a kill with all 4 original classes might be difficult. Just play it slow, peak corners with the camera, and have a high fire rate, fully automatic weapon. Attachments that reduce weapon sway and recoil can help too.

• 4 months later...