Did anyone know the timeline of patch updates ?

Manux_Baka

Hi all,

Did anyone now the timeline of patch updates ? Like every week/month/year ?

I'm kind of bored about the XP Level system , we don't know how many point did we  won or even how many point needed  to get to the next level...

I will probably create some "Gaming Session"  feel free to join ;)  [ probably no mic sorry..]

Edit : Yes i've found this but does that means every updates will match those previsions ?Image

Edited by Manux_Baka
Add stuff

Its delayed for tommorow (august 13th).

The XP reward system sucks.

If my team and i win a match quickly like pros we get almost no xp , But if we drag the game to overtime with a lower score/KO I GET MORE XP? because of time played? SMH.

They should reward MVPs/preformance/assists ,

I hope they add double xp in the patch. 

Edited by shlomaniac
  • Like 2

On 12/8/2020 at 9:19 AM, shlomaniac said:

Its delayed for tommorow (august 13th).

The XP reward system sucks.

If my team and i win a match quickly like pros we get almost no xp , But if we drag the game to overtime with a lower score/KO I GET MORE XP? because of time played? SMH.

They should reward MVPs/preformance/assists ,

I hope they add double xp in the patch. 

They will revamp the XP system to a certain degree. I talked with a dev and explained to him that the XP reward system makes no sense at all, he agreed and said that the team have received the same feedback before so they are already working on a new XP system. I'm talking about getting XP for KOs, assists, goals, rockets captured, etc, much more rewarding and encourages players to play the objective. I will wait for that patch (He said late August but I think it will be September) before going for the level 100 character, it will be a much more pleasant experience then. 

Edited by DiegoMolinams
  • Like 3