Hello! :)

Valkyrie_Kitsune

12 hours ago, Valkyrie_Kitsune said:

Hello, how are you guys?

I've been lurking for a while now and decided to finally introduce myself and join this forum. :)

So, where do I start?

I'm 23 years old and been gaming since I was 6 or 7 years old. 

I first started gaming on the Gameboy with various Pokémon games, Dragon Quest, ... Got myself a Nintendo DS and played the hell out of Animal Crossing etc.

Until 2015 I played exclusively on Nintendo's handhelds, but after finally convincing my parents that gaming on consoles is not solely for boys ( 1f61d.png ), they bought me a PS4. :)

I enjoyed the hell out of it for a year or two, but unfortunately life happened and I had to take a break from gaming because of graduation and stuff.

After that, I tried several times to get back to gaming but for some reason, it just didn't feel good and I didn't enjoy playing games anymore.

So I took another long break.

And then.... *plot twist*

Reveal hidden contents

Corona happened 1f631.png

.... and I was unfortunate enough to be stuck in a foreign country for fricking    4    m o n t h s    without my PS4. 

During that time I realized how much I actually miss gaming and I think you guys can imagine what happened once I was able to return home. 

However, in anticipation of the PS5 I decided to completely start over, kind of to motivate myself again. :)

I hope you guys don't mind people with an almost empty PSN profile lol.

I swear I'm nice even if my gaming history is boring. :( 

Anyway, excuse my weird sense of humor. I try to be funny but umm... I think I fail most of the time lol.

Ah yes, if you're interested in what my favorite genres are: JRPGs! I also love Anime games and Action-Adventures. I also kinda like shooters, but I'm just really terrible at them. 1f605.png

With that being said, I'm happy to be here and look forward to meeting you and chat with you. :)

Welcome to the site Valkyrie_Kitsune. Nice shout out to Dragon Quest. That was always on of my favorite games. Also, that Animal Crossing is a unique game. An old girlfriend of mine got me into it. If you really enjoyed it, you should check out a game called Stardew Valley. That is a fun game that is along the same lines as Animal Crossings. Again, welcome to the site. It is a great community and there is a ton of gaming content.

1 hour ago, StressEater said:

Welcome to the site Valkyrie_Kitsune. Nice shout out to Dragon Quest. That was always on of my favorite games. Also, that Animal Crossing is a unique game. An old girlfriend of mine got me into it. If you really enjoyed it, you should check out a game called Stardew Valley. That is a fun game that is along the same lines as Animal Crossings. Again, welcome to the site. It is a great community and there is a ton of gaming content.

Thank you for the welcome! It's great to see another Dragon Quest fan! I loved the Erdrick Trilogy so much. :)

Really glad that DQ has gotten more attention since DQXI, though I still think people underestimate how great of a franchise that is.

I most likely will try Stardew Valley in the future, since I absolutely adored the Harvest Moon (now Story of Seasons) games when I was younger. 

Hello! Welcome to the forum! ?

I hope you will have an amazing experience here ! There is a wide variety of interesting topics and discussions going on (i.e. games/ trophies/ forum games/ movies / general topics) therefore i hope you have some great discussions and a quite enjoyable time browsing the forums !

Great to hear that you like some of the past Pokemon games! The pokemon games on gameboy (i.e. pokemon red and crystal), and on gameboy advance (i.e. pokemon fire red and emerald) were excellent games! Which one is your favorite from that era ?

Have an awesome time, and welcome to the forum !! :)

• Like 1

Greetings!

And hope you enjoy your trophy milestone building~

On 8/12/2020 at 6:24 PM, Valkyrie_Kitsune said:

I first started gaming on the Gameboy with various Pokémon games, Dragon Quest, ... Got myself a Nintendo DS and played the hell out of Animal Crossing etc.

Just wondering what kind of JRPG would you play besides PM and DQ?:popcorn: FF? SMT? Persona? Etrian Odyssey? Or something else?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

Hello! Welcome to the forum! 1f603.png

I hope you will have an amazing experience here ! There is a wide variety of interesting topics and discussions going on (i.e. games/ trophies/ forum games/ movies / general topics) therefore i hope you have some great discussions and a quite enjoyable time browsing the forums !

Great to hear that you like some of the past Pokemon games! The pokemon games on gameboy (i.e. pokemon red and crystal), and on gameboy advance (i.e. pokemon fire red and emerald) were excellent games! Which one is your favorite from that era ?

Have an awesome time, and welcome to the forum !! :)

Hey! Thank you for welcoming me =)

It's been exactly two weeks now since I've registered here and so far it has been a really good time and I've had the chance to talk to some nice people, mostly via Discord. 

I hope it'll stay this way. :)

Pokémon Emerald was by far my favorite! However, my favorite game in the franchise is Pokémon Black. I'm still hoping for a remake. =)

How about you?

Thank you so much!!

1 hour ago, Astray404 said:

Greetings!

And hope you enjoy your trophy milestone building~

Just wondering what kind of JRPG would you play besides PM and DQ?:popcorn: FF? SMT? Persona? Etrian Odyssey? Or something else?

Hello & thank you! Oh, I most certainly will enjoy it =)

Before I quit my old account I've played various JRPGs and plan to replay (& ofc plat them) all again.

I've played Vanilla P5, plan to play P5R and P4Golden, I enjoy the Neptunia franchise, and loved the Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth games. =)

I played FFXV up until 

Spoiler

the Leviathan fight

and quit, because I just didn't enjoy the game at all, but I definitely want to give the FF franchise another try with probably FFX/X-II or VII, depending on which one I get my hands on first. :)

SMT I also really want to try, I wanted to jump into Nocturne on the 3DS but since the remake was announced, I'll wait for it to hit the Switch.

Oh, I also played Atelier Ayesha and I loved it a lot! I actually want to play all the main games of the Atelier franchise that's currently available for PS4, once I finish my "old" games/backlog first, that is.

• Like 2

Hello Valkyrie_Kitsune. Welcome to the forum and of course the whole PSNProfiles site as well. ?

I hope you guys don't mind people with an almost empty PSN profile lol.

I swear I'm nice even if my gaming history is boring. :(

Don't worry about your profile, everyone has to start from somewhere. When I discovered this site, I had only around 25 games and 500+ trophies.

But I learned a lot about different games and trophies here that helped me and I was able to get some tips to others as well.

Oh, I also played Atelier Ayesha and I loved it a lot! I actually want to play all the main games of the Atelier franchise that's currently available for PS4, once I finish my "old" games/backlog first, that is.

Oh man, funny that you mention the Atelier games. I was holding the "Atelier Ryza" game in my hands last month and I didn't bought it. A few days later, I saw that there should be a new Ryza game next year. ? Guess I have to go back to the game store when I have time. And a game I still have in my backlog is "Blue Reflection", a game also made by GUST.

Anyway, welcome again and have fun!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kirilianov said:

Hello Valkyrie_Kitsune. Welcome to the forum and of course the whole PSNProfiles site as well. 1f60e.png

Don't worry about your profile, everyone has to start from somewhere. When I discovered this site, I had only around 25 games and 500+ trophies.

But I learned a lot about different games and trophies here that helped me and I was able to get some tips to others as well.

Oh man, funny that you mention the Atelier games. I was holding the "Atelier Ryza" game in my hands last month and I didn't bought it. A few days later, I saw that there should be a new Ryza game next year. 1f611.png Guess I have to go back to the game store when I have time. And a game I still have in my backlog is "Blue Reflection", a game also made by GUST.

Anyway, welcome again and have fun!

Thank you for the welcoming! =)

From what I've heard people like Atelier Ryza so I guess it wouldn't be a bad decision if you go back and buy it =)

Oh yes, Blue Reflection is also a game in my backlog! Magical girls for the win! :D 

• Like 1

Hello! Welcome to the PSN profiles! As everyone also said here there is quite a lot of things to do like posting, discussion about games, making new friends and more.

One thing to note is enjoy and have fun here! Try not to care about your profile at all and built it up step by step and you will eventually get to your goals!

Have a nice sunday :) 

Edited by FearlessElle
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, FearlessElle said:

Hello! Welcome to the PSN profiles! As everyone also said here there is quite a lot of things to do like posting, discussion about games, making new friends and more.

One thing to note is enjoy and have fun here! Try not to care about your profile at all and built it up step by step and you will eventually get to your goals!

Have a nice sunday :) 

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome! 

It hasn't been that long but I'm happy that I joined this forum. :)
Already met some really nice people. 

I'm taking it slow and enjoying all games I play, the trophies are simply a bonus. :) 

Have a nice Sunday too!