Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

A friend of mine said he did it won 5 times in a row using the exploit but didn't get the trophy. His account is EU

No joke, was playing team tail and the several people with tail managed to jump outside and become unreachable. 

This game is broken in so many levels and if those are not fixed before this trophy, we have to make out voice heard about how this company prioritize things. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Are you in US/EU?

NA...and people keep asking everyone...but you can literally see the region on someone's profile ?
The last couple of people to get this trophy (I assume all via the glitch) are from all over the world. EU and NA included. I highly doubt that your region affects anything.

5 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

NA...and people keep asking everyone...but you can literally see the region on someone's profile ?
The last couple of people to get this trophy (I assume all via the glitch) are from all over the world. EU and NA included. I highly doubt that your region affects anything.

Some people have different region psns from where they actually live. Im just trying to determine if there was a pattern to those who are saying its not working for them

• Like 1

I was just attempting this and managing to quit out in time with no currency increase. But then we were down on Fall Ball 4-0 with 20 seconds left so i knew we didn't have a chance but i still got some kudos afterwards. So it doesn't seem to always update but for whatever reason that time it did.
But even then as you've all been saying it doesn't seem to be working anyway.

Edited by Jorbs-13
typo and extra point

They fucked with the EU with bugged trophies now with this too ... 

PS5 Trophys is doing a livestream right now where he goes for the exploit a lot of people say it still works the patch arrives tomorrow and most say they wouldn't patch smth like that so fast and would focus on more important things.