rayjenjoeryry_jr

Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

1,280 posts in this topic

A friend of mine said he did it won 5 times in a row using the exploit but didn't get the trophy. His account is EU

No joke, was playing team tail and the several people with tail managed to jump outside and become unreachable. 

This game is broken in so many levels and if those are not fixed before this trophy, we have to make out voice heard about how this company prioritize things. 

13 minutes ago, Aeternull said:

A friend of mine said he did it won 5 times in a row using the exploit but didn't get the trophy. His account is EU

No joke, was playing team tail and the several people with tail managed to jump outside and become unreachable. 

This game is broken in so many levels and if those are not fixed before this trophy, we have to make out voice heard about how this company prioritize things. 

On the jump over obstacles area one guy bounced in an area nobody can reach. 

Totally fun right? 

Got the 5 wins after leaving multiple games, no trophy. Will keep trying with less quitting between wins.

1 minute ago, StrangeGuy_3000 said:

Got the 5 wins after leaving multiple games, no trophy. Will keep trying with less quitting between wins.

NA or EU? 

My game is still on patch 1.04 so I take that as a no, it's not patched yet and is still working 

whos in PS5 Trophies livestream telling him about this exploit and all his watchers lol

5 minutes ago, StrangeGuy_3000 said:

EU, surely doesnt matter though

A lot of ppl not getting its EU tho

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

I've gotten far...far more than 5 wins by dodging any time I know I can't get a gold medal. Nothing.

A downloadable patch isn't the only way to make changes to an online only game

Are you in US/EU?

Edited by WatertownsFinest

1 minute ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Are you in US/EU?

NA...and people keep asking everyone...but you can literally see the region on someone's profile 😅
The last couple of people to get this trophy (I assume all via the glitch) are from all over the world. EU and NA included. I highly doubt that your region affects anything.

31 minutes ago, Riszcky said:

it's not patched yet and is still working 

This will most likely be a server-side fix.

5 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

NA...and people keep asking everyone...but you can literally see the region on someone's profile 😅
The last couple of people to get this trophy (I assume all via the glitch) are from all over the world. EU and NA included. I highly doubt that your region affects anything.

Some people have different region psns from where they actually live. Im just trying to determine if there was a pattern to those who are saying its not working for them

Yall this topic is killing me because there isnt a single solid answer, but if it's any indication I just quit a round of tag team and I didnt receive any credits, I'm in NA.

Was on a 3 win streak before I had to leave till now I hoped I could get it done with tonight but wow reading patch here and there ... :D

Posted (edited)

I was just attempting this and managing to quit out in time with no currency increase. But then we were down on Fall Ball 4-0 with 20 seconds left so i knew we didn't have a chance but i still got some kudos afterwards. So it doesn't seem to always update but for whatever reason that time it did.
But even then as you've all been saying it doesn't seem to be working anyway.

Edited by Jorbs-13
typo and extra point

It was never a reliable exploit, the tracking is just buggy and may not register wins/quits/losses 100% of the time.

I know this may sound dumb, but we gotta do something about this or the devs aren't going to do shit, like a petition to change the trophy in their Twitter

2 minutes ago, Thalactus24 said:

I know this may sound dumb, but we gotta do something about this or the devs aren't going to do shit, like a petition to change the trophy in their Twitter

I doubt a petition will do anything tbh