Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

17 minutes ago, GoodGodLetsEat said:

Most of my wins came from Hex-A-Gon and I’d normally try to quit out once I reached the 2nd to last floor. I would almost never attempt playing on the last floor as I’ve lost a few streaks there. Finally managed to pop the trophy this morning on the new jump final which is very easy to win right now. Best of luck!

Thank you!! Great tip :) 

I don't get the complaints about base PS4, yes it's a slight disadvantage but I play on a base PS4 and have 35 wins nonetheless 

WTF??? Just got disconnected on the finish line on Slime Climb, does it count as a loss even without gaining kudos? 

And now the app fucking crashes... Fuck 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

I don't get the complaints about base PS4, yes it's a slight disadvantage but I play on a base PS4 and have 35 wins nonetheless 

It's not "slight" by any means, I've played on both platforms and it's a considerable advantage for such a timing strict game. It's a shame the devs didn't level up the playing field by guaranteeing 60fps on the base ps4, but it's not a surprise as this quite simple game has a minimum requirement of a GTX 960 on PC lol

Talk about poorly optimization

Edited by EdinhoN

9 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

WTF??? Just got disconnected on the finish line on Slime Climb, does it count as a loss even without gaining kudos? 

And now the app fucking crashes... Fuck 

Yup join the club mate. Lost my 4 win streak to a blue screen as I won my 5th on Hex

2 minutes ago, fujitora22 said:

I dont know if right now the competition is becoming way better or its just me not trying hard and serious enough right now after getting Infallible Trophy. Its really tough now, last Sunday Ive got more than 30 crowns, right now only a couple.

Everyone is playing trying to get this trophy before it is patched, Every game I play there are heaps of people doing all the known little tricks on each stage.
And then when they know they are not going to win they quit and either vanish or their guy just stands there.

As for me I am over hexagon, it seems to be all I get and with everyone doing one of two methods it just does not work out for me.

6 minutes ago, fujitora22 said:

I dont know if right now the competition is becoming way better or its just me not trying hard and serious enough right now after getting Infallible Trophy. Its really tough now, last Sunday Ive got more than 30 crowns, right now only a couple.

Maybe cause SBMM (Skill-based matchmaking) ?

13 minutes ago, fujitora22 said:

Yes competition is way harder now than even a couple days ago. Guess that was expected with time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bizurke2003 said:

Agreed, I noticed everyone getting better at the game. I've noticed I can win more often when I play in the morning as opposed to at night. Still seems like Slime Climb is pretty hard for most people, I personally love that race.

I love slime climb, lost count how many times I have won it and it cuts the qualified guys way over half the amount each time. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, samuel_hsc said:

Anybody receiving kudos after quiting a match (even when quitting before the "eliminated" message appears)? Does it matter?

My first few times no but just then I did gain kudos, I am worried it may be a plan in fixing this trophy exploit.
Now I am not sure if I am back to my first win again or if my streak is still on going.

EDIT: Does not matter now, just lost my tail with under a second to go when no one was not even near me. Yay another streak over.

Edited by fisty123

10 hours ago, EPICRAGE said:

A few pages back I posted that this happened to me. I thought it was a solution the devs came up with to solve the problem in the meantime before they can patch the exploit. BUT it is just a weird glitch and restarting the application should fix it. Unluckily for me I was on a 3 game win streak when I got to Royal Fumble for a finale and realized I couldn't pause. Oh well. 

Awe man that's horrible luck, sorry. Thanks for the information, restarting the game did the trick.  The glitches in this game have been infuriating. Hopefully it'll all get smoothed out soon. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ViralSyN said:

Ive probably had a win streak of 3 like 5 times now. I have around 24 or 25 wins now and the first 2 or 3 will be easy and then the pressure gets to me. Just had a 3 win streak and lost to team tails game when we went from 8 to 3 in like 2 seconds 

Exact same, this past week I've lost 5 3 win streaks