Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

Quit before eliminated but got kudos (370)  on my way to get pushed off block party, before i fell i quit. In 

between wins 2 and 3... no elimination screen m. Am i good?

im at 3 wins now, still unsure about kudos. If not I’m on one win 

Edited by MikeCheck--

I can confirm that the exploit still works !

it took around 3 hours I kept backing out every time a lot mainly because of stupid team matches, the finals were much easier for me I did most of them in a row, good luck boys, I hope you all get this toxic trophy!

+
thanks to my bro @PTOYA for the assist, what a legend!

1 hour ago, raitokun84 said:

how many hours from your first win?

First win in the streak? About 5 or 6 hours until my 5th win.

24 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Quit before eliminated but got kudos (370)  on my way to get pushed off block party, before i fell i quit. In 

between wins 2 and 3... no elimination screen m. Am i good?

If you got kudos, your streak is over. Must not have quit fast enough.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

@StrangeGuy_3000 Damn. I was grabbed and knocked, as i was rolling I quit. Way ahead of hitting slime. No elimination so maybe I’ll get lucky and get it to pop 

If you get kudos then your pretty much fucked, I recommend you don’t pick any outfit, it’s much easier for some reason especially in showdown it’s really hard to get knocked down 

Some tips on quitting. Make sure you quit at a safe zone and ahead of time. I lost my streak quitting jump showdown while standing on a platform but the pole was coming at me. I quit successfully without seeing the eliminated message but kudos still went up and I also went from lv 30 to 31.  It seems like your fall guy will stay in the game a few seconds after quitting. I think I got hit by the pole and fell after I left the game.

I think this applies to other mini games like slime climb and block party. Find a safe place before you quit. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Linkinito said:

To be honest, the only team games that I dread are Jinx and Team Tail Tag.

Jinxed because it can go down to the wire, it's extremely chaotic and you can go from 5-1 to 0-1 in an instant.

Team Tail Tag for the same reason, but also, when you have a tail, there's nothing else you can do to help your teammates get one without putting your own tail at risk.

For the others:

- Don't push in Rock n' Roll, just go ahead and stop the first ball you see falling for an opposite team for long enough, or prevent any opponent to stay in the way of your team.
- In Fall Ball, don't play defense - play anti-defense (unless there's no defender, in that case play defense). Just camp in their side and hug the shit out of your opponents so they can't position themselves.

- For Egg Scramble, once the pool of eggs have been depleted, stay in your own pool and hug anyone that tries to steal. Better: as long as you carry an egg, opponents can't steal it unless they hug you for a full second. So grab and protect the golden eggs in your pool at all costs.

- Hoarders has one strategy: play on your big hill and stop anyone who tries to get your balls off your area through the sides. If you play offense, hug the shit out of the players who are defending the same way.

- In Hoopsie Daisy, stay in the same area and watch all around you. It's maybe the most individual team round of all, but the most vigilant players can carry their team. Look for the golden rings.

However that doesn't help when your team is blatantly incompetent or doesn't defend at all while failing in offense.

Another tip for egg scramble is sabotage the losing team. Just jump in the nest with the lowest amount of eggs and toss them out. Red team last night had 0 egg in the nest when the game ended.

• Like 1

Haven't got this trophy yet. Gotten tons of 3 streaks and a couple of 4 streaks but i always choke. One thing i would definitely recommend doing is after getting a win take a 15 - 20 minute break hell even half an hour. Go get some fresh air or even listen to some music for a bit then come back. Maybe its just me but this has been helping me out alot more. 

• Like 1

I just hit level 40 with 57 crowns trying to get this trophy. My last 4 streak (I've had 4) was ended just now because I quit at the VERY START of jump showdown (I don't play jump showdown or royal fumble). I took a break and the kudos showed up, 2nd time a quit at the START of something has led me to still get kudos.

Because of this, I HIGHLY recommend that if you're on a streak, and there's a game you don't wanna play (jinxed, team tail tag, fumble, showdown), quit through the PS button on the LOADING SCREEN!

Hope this helps you out, I'm too defeated after this last one :((

Good luck!

• Like 1

Time for a break. I played four games tonight and managed to get to the finale on each of them. Every time it was a different finale game too. And I lost them all! Two of them were BS losses (clearly grabbed the crown on Fall Mountain but another person who jumped a few seconds after me got the crown, and my Fall Guy didn't jump during the new finale game for some reason even though I pressed jump) and two of them I was fairly outmatched (Hex-a-Gone and Royale Fumble). See you tomorrow for another try.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Aeternull said:

I reached 5 win streak 3 times now (2 with the exploit, 1 with 6 win streak legit) 

I'm getting really good at the game and can get this trophy easily now. If anyone needs help DM me. 

Oh that would be nice 

Maintenance announced again... Fuck I haven't won 1 since yesterday's afternoon

On 13/08/2020 at 7:23 AM, EPICRAGE said:

I was just on a three win streak and got to a Royal Fumble finale. I wanted to practice quitting out if I had to do it quickly at the end and I COULD NOT PAUSE THE GAME. Maybe not allowing pausing is the devs workaround before they can patch the game. Anyone else experience this?

Edit: starting up another match and on the first race, Whirlygig, I still couldn't pause the game.

I had it yesterday in a hoops game