Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

6 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

I just seem to be getting more team stages over the last day, staring to get annoying really.

Thankfully with some of them you can ride it out and see if you’ll win with no risk. I stay for Soccer, Hoops, and Hoarders. Then just leave around the 10 second mark if it’s not VERY clear I’ll qualify. Jinx, Tailtag, and Eggs I just leave due to RNG and them just not being fun at all.

Still want a solo playlist though.

Edited by Skurkitty
  • Like 1

Just now, Skurkitty said:

Thankfully with some of them you can ride it out and see if you’ll win with no risk. I stay for Soccer, Hoops, and Hoarders. Then just leave around the 10 second mark if it’s not VERY clear I’ll qualify. Jinx, Tailtag, and Eggs I just leave due to RNG and them just not being fun at all.

I get eggs or tails every damn time and when I don't I get Hex-a-Gone and Jump Showdown in the finals :(

2 hours ago, Aeternull said:

Llegué a 5 victorias consecutivas 3 veces ahora (2 con el exploit, 1 con 6 victorias consecutivas legítimas) 

Me estoy volviendo muy bueno en el juego y ahora puedo conseguir este trofeo fácilmente. Si alguien necesita ayuda, envíame un mensaje de texto. 

I play about 4 days and i can not win anithin.

I usully lost in the final....

And i can not win a race.

I am very frustrated

1 minute ago, whittle181 said:

Question. If you win an episode as part of a party, does it still count as a win if another member comes 1st but you get eliminated at ant point\/

Considering that for the squad goals (win an episode as a party of 3 or more) trophy you need to be the winner, I would think no.

Im gonna wait for the dev launch a game mode only for squads. This game its really stupid lucky based. This week i played with a group of 4 friends and we won 9 games. So, i believe in squad the game its more easy and i hope this fukcing trophy can be done in that mode in the future. If not, fuck this trophy.

40 minutes ago, primalentir said:

F*ck this trophy, I was with my team yesterday. 2 wins in a row.

We were in Rock n' Roll (30 players) and get first. The episode ends here.

The game decided to choose a random player and he won. Just like that. Thx great.

Had this exact glitch happen to me yesterday. Reported it and received this response:

L2lARZW.png

Seems like it's affecting quite a few people, so those who are going for this trophy should be mindful of this stage. 

3 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

You guys realize hex a gone is the easiest to win with the smallest risk, right? If you drop to the 2nd to last platform or even the last platform, jump, options, up, X X...

On my way to the infallible trophy 3 of my wins were hex a gone and 1 of them I won on the 2nd highest platform

Too risky people already know all the ins and outs and made it go from one of the easiest to the hardest