Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

11 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Too risky people already know all the ins and outs and made it go from one of the easiest to the hardest 

But its not risky? Leave if you fall to the 2nd lowest platform, if you cant stay higher than that then I dont know what to say. Fall mountain and jump showdown are the 2 risky ones. Fall mountain because with a perfect run the crown will be going up as you reach the top giving other players the chance to catch up AND its buggy.. Jump showdown speaks for itself. If you get bumped off in that you will not have enough time to leave

Even with people knowing the "ins and outs" all you have to do is out play them or even get lucky, so-to-speak ... I was always hoping for hex a gone for my finals.. like I said I won a game on the 2nd platform (best yet) and 2 others on the 3rd platform. If people arent managing that then they are playing the minigame wrong. Im only here inputting this because Im reading people leave it immediately and I think that is simply decreasing the players chances of getting the trophy

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Added to
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

damn this trophy and the game is sometimes lag and server down/error.

toxic players just hold you and make you drop.

the game is fun but this trophy really makes lots of hate.

I had that happen yesterday, was on Jump Showdown, which I quite like. Random grabed me as the bar came around and I couldnt jump!

I'm sick of getting to 3 wins in a row and getting fucked by some dumbass

Just now, fisty123 said:

So 8 players left oh boy here comes the final round.... Nope surprise "Fall Ball" we go 1 goal down and then two people quit making it 2 Vs 4, Go team go. Had a terrible run today not 1 win.

At least your streak is intact :/

Just now, fisty123 said:

It's at 0, I have lost 3-4 streaks a few times now. But today no luck at all.

Oh damn, I know that feel but what hurts me the most is that I've lost 6 FUCKING 3 Win streaks that cost me whole days ?

And it's always because of pushers, I rather face hackers than some piece of shit 

I'm closing in on 95h most likely, I'm going insane because some stupid people like like to destroy others even though there's space for everyone 

1 minute ago, diogoarez said:

Oh damn, I know that feel but what hurts me the most is that I've lost 6 FUCKING 3 Win streaks that cost me whole days 1f62d.png

And it's always because of pushers, I rather face hackers than some piece of shit 

9 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME, LOST MY 6TH 3 WIN STREAK AGAIN TO A GUY PUSHING PEOPLE OFF IN SLIME CLIMB 

Can anyone experienced help me? I'm going insane over this trophy and I already deserve it with the amount of effort 

If you don't mind me having not a mic and if you are a CHILL person, drop me an add. 

I'll abuse people on fall mountain/jump showdown in order to boost you. Jump showdown is fairly common anyway, you just need to get better at it. Did I? Def. no. 

Just now, Realtione said:

If you don't mind me having not a mic and if you are a CHILL person, drop me an add. 

I'll abuse people on fall mountain/jump showdown in order to boost you. Jump showdown is fairly common anyway, you just need to get better at it. Did I? Def. no. 

I don't have a mic either but please I need help urgently. What's your ID? 

4 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Oh damn, I know that feel but what hurts me the most is that I've lost 6 FUCKING 3 Win streaks that cost me whole days 1f62d.png

I'm closing in on 95h most likely, I'm going insane because some stupid people like like to destroy others even though there's space for everyone 

95 hours!?  Step away from the console!  

• Like 1

Got it on EU server. It took me about 30 hours.
Here are the finals that I had:

1. Jump Showdown.

2. Fall Mountain.

3. Jump Showdown.

4. Jump Showdown.

5. Jump Showdown.

At first time I thought Jump Showndown was risky, but then I realized how I good at it. It turned out to be the best final game for me.

Before that I lost several 2-3x win streaks and one 4x win streak.

I have always played Slime Climb, because I felt confident on it and it was a guarantee of a near final.

On team games I have always looked at the score before the end of the timer and assessed the situation around. Also insta dodge Jinxed game, because it too random.

First three days luck was not on my side. But on the morning of the fourth day I was calm and focused and did it in 3 hours.

My main advice is to keep calm and carefully assess the situation around you in order to quit the game on time. Good luck everyone. And huge thank all of you for your advices.

• Like 2