Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

5 minutes ago, Smoke_kiss said:

I leave when I'm in yellow team avoid team games and hex a gone if you bad at it and play tail as final , last but not least don't take risk and leave early if you gonna lose

I had great success on Yellow team yesterday, winning several rounds but in the past yes Yellow spelled doom.  

So either that was a fluke or it is balanced better now.

Was on 2 win streak went from top layer of Hex-a-gone which I was alone on that layer all the way down to lava in one fall, went to exit midway and opened sound up first by mistake, I exit at the same time as eliminated message but I was too late. I hate that stage.
*sigh* time to start again.

While the exploit does make this easier it does create some weird mind warp. I noticed myself failing on certain things I never had issues with before. Primary example being Slime Climb. I’ve NEVER had an issue with it but today I lost 3 streaks to it.

Knowing you have to quit and can’t do the usual save backup method can almost make you second guess yourself.

”I usually do fine on this... but it is a risky one... but I’m good at it... but bad luck can happen”. Where as without the exploit it was just play it all and do your best.

Stopping on a 2 win for now, gonna get some rest and try to come into it with a fresh mindset tonight.

• Like 1

Hey guys.
I'm done with trying this legit, i'm making a squad to try and push it, today (saturday) and tomorrow (sunday).
I'm looking for serious members who

- Either already have the trophy and want to help

- Don't have the trophy but have a solid experience of the game.

Personnally, for people who already have the trophy and come to help I will buy PSN gift cards to thank you when I get the trophy.

I will check the profile of every person who contacts me, you have to be serious and committed and able to play multiple hours on saturday (today) and sunday. If you aren't prepared to sit through 6 or more hours of play we probably won't get through.

What we'll do :

Avoid all instant elimination games (slime climb, jinxed, and so on). In the end of the day one of the best safe combo to reach finals is 2 race games (eliminates all noobs). Then 2 team games like hoops and fall ball (30 players => 20 players => 10 players). If we can get down to 6-7 players then, it's kind of a best case scenario.

Im playing in EU, i don't know if we can cross play with NA or other regions but it doesn't seem like a good idea (lag and other factors)

Then we'll boost each other through finals.

I'll consider people who :

- already have the trophy, obviously.

- if you want to be boosted, you need to have serious platinium trophies to prove you're capable of comittment (either a LOT of platiniums or really hard ones to show for it. You also need to have other fall guys trophies to show you won at least a decent amount of games (having the 20 wins trophy is best, having it for a while is better, personnally i have about 18 wins)

A mic is mandatory and it needs to be working properly (no huge noises behind you or such stuff)

If you need the trophy, we'll boost it in group joining order and I expect everyone in the group to be fair and square in staying to help fellow trophy hunters.

My psn is Rqsb_ (you can also check my profile for trophies if you need to see if i'll be committed as well, you can see I have 98% completion rate on 126 games, some of them being kinda hard ones, starwhals for instance).

Hope to see you folks around soon.

Edited by Rqsb_

6 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

While the exploit does make this easier it does create some weird mind warp. I noticed myself failing on certain things I never had issues with before. Primary example being Slime Climb. I’ve NEVER had an issue with it but today I lost 3 streaks to it.

Knowing you have to quit and can’t do the usual save backup method can almost make you second guess yourself.

”I usually do fine on this... but it is a risky one... but I’m good at it... but bad luck can happen”. Where as without the exploit it was just play it all and do your best.

Stopping on a 2 win for now, gonna get some rest and try to come into it with a fresh mindset tonight.

Yeah Slime Climb under pressure is the worst 

4 hours ago, raitokun84 said:

is slime climb too risky for winstreak? i'm late to quit the show.

Sorta. But if you're good at it it's not bad.
If anything high risk but a high reward, I usually pass slime climb and it legit leaves you with like 6 man finals.
Slime climb is the the GOAT

• Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=4562881

Finally. I feel.. so FREE! Another confirm from EU, it still works (and thank god for that)!

If someone want some help in the next couple of hours, feel free to add me and send a message. Don't expect too much from me though, I'm quite tired, but I'll try giving a hand if someone needs another couple of wins.

Also I do still need Squad Goals, but heh, there's time for that.

Edited by DarkBahamutZero
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4562881

Finally. I feel.. so FREE! Another confirm from EU, it still works (and thank god for that)!

If someone want some help in the next couple of hours, feel free to add me and send a message. Don't expect too much from me though, I'm quite tired, but I'll try giving a hand if someone needs another couple of wins.

Hey man, tried adding you it says your friends config doesn't allow to send requests to you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rqsb_ said:

Hey man, tried adding you it says your friends config doesn't allow to send requests to you

My bad, for a moment I forgot I was never much of a social person?

Changed it now, should work.

EDIT: however, I read above and no, I won't stay for 6 hours. Try to understand, I'm already burnt out enough. Can give 2 hours as the absolute most. I also have no mic, so... sorry but I doubt I'll be of much help to you personally.

Edited by DarkBahamutZero

10 minutes ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4562881

Congrats man, at least one of us got an happy ending 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

My bad, for a moment I forgot I was never much of a social person1f605.png

Changed it now, should work.

EDIT: however, I read above and no, I won't stay for 6 hours. Try to understand, I'm already burnt out enough. Can give 2 hours as the absolute most. I also have no mic, so... sorry but I doubt I'll be of much help to you personally.

That 6 hours thing applies more to people who don't have the trophy and want to get it. If you already have it and are just in to help, you just leave whenever man.
However I'll stick to my psn card gift thing if you're around when I get it

1 minute ago, Rqsb_ said:

That 6 hours thing applies more to people who don't have the trophy and want to get it. If you already have it and are just in to help, you just leave whenever man.
However I'll stick to my psn card gift thing if you're around when I get it

Don't worry about it at all, I'm only doing this because I honestly believe no one should go through this kind of rage-inducing thing. Knowing someone might save on wasting two days worth of holidays on this is rewarding enough.

Anyway, added. I'm on whenever.

3 minutes ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

Don't worry about it at all, I'm only doing this because I honestly believe no one should go through this kind of rage-inducing thing. Knowing someone might save on wasting two days worth of holidays on this is rewarding enough.

Anyway, added. I'm on whenever.

Yeah and I insist i'll buy a gift card when (if) I get it. I don't give a shit about a few $$$, but I do about raging my ass off on an insane and unfair trophy :) even moreso since we got the game for free on psplus

I added you to the game and send you a message, maybe check your online parameters allow that too

Edited by Rqsb_

1 minute ago, superlavar0013 said:

FINAAALLY!! GOT IT!

Jesus what a pain in the ass,

1. Fall Mountain (by far my favourite final, almost always got the crown)

2. Royal Fumble (easy to get when you know how to do it)

3. Hex-a-gone (my least favourite, in the end its luck based most of the time imo)

4. Hex-a-gone again.... (hard to stay focused on a streak but somehow I managed to stay calm)

5. Royal Fumble (the last 10 seconds when I knew I got it was amazing lol)

Good luck to all of you, you can do it too!

Grats mate! Still trying myself lmao

Need to stop though... Lagging on my full cuphead guide.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rqsb_ said:

Yeah and I insist i'll buy a gift card when (if) I get it. I don't give a shit about a few $$$, but I do about raging my ass off on an insane and unfair trophy :)

I added you to the game and send you a message, maybe check your online parameters allow that too

Yeah, that was disabled too. Fixed it and saw the join request, but it doesn't allow me to join. Guess it's because the game's already on?

Just now, DarkBahamutZero said:

Yeah, that was disabled too. Fixed it and saw the join request, but it doesn't allow me to join. Guess it's because the game's already on?

Just a heads up, you can't party with EU if your game is US (I have both versions and when playing with mates back in America I had to use US version)

8 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

Just a heads up, you can't party with EU if your game is US (I have both versions and when playing with mates back in America I had to use US version)

Really?  I've partied with plenty of EU people (my game is US) and never had any issues on either side