Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

The developers have already stated over on the Reddit mega-thread that they didn't realize how much backlash there would be from trophy hunters and there would likely be easier ways to get wins in the future.  So if you're having trouble now, might be worth waiting for that.

Thank you for the info, but the fact that they've been more focused on fixing the exploit of some dumb trophy than their own game and some spicy tweets... I can't trust these devs anymore 

Edited by Thalactus24
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

The developers have already stated over on the Reddit mega-thread that they didn't realize how much backlash there would be from trophy hunters and there would likely be easier ways to get wins in the future.  So if you're having trouble now, might be worth waiting for that.

Thanks for the info, can you please link me the thread on reddit, I want to keep my eye on it, thanks again 

46 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Link?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Atoya said:

Thanks for the info, can you please link me the thread on reddit, I want to keep my eye on it, thanks again 

Sorry for the delay, was trying to locate it and was also playing a game.  I seem to be having trouble direct linking the Reddit thread, however I have linked the post that was in another thread discussing it:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

Sorry for the delay, was trying to locate it and was also playing a game.  I seem to be having trouble direct linking the Reddit thread, however I have linked the post that was in another thread discussing it:

Thank you so much for your kindness and information friend 

• Like 1

This did not work for me yesterday but Australia is linked to EU normally so that might have been the issue.
I was attempting it again got up to three wins and got pushed into the lava before I could quit so I gave up for the night :D 

Edited by fisty123

Just got it few mins ago! Still works for EU Quit any game before you get eliminated (Quit with option botton, if you gain any kodus you have to start all over again(Exception win kodus) Things to avoid, Jinx, slime run and other shows that risky you losing with out quiting in time as they are very unpredictable, took me about 5 tries before i got a 5 streak xD (most likely devs will patch this today try get it while you can takes couple of hours if your lucky) As for finals, fall mountain if you are far behind quit awhile your ahead dont risk your streak unless you know your gonna win, same goes for tag(tail) only go for it if your sure your gonna win, as for hexagon its really hard to quit in time so practice your jumping cause all the times i played final on hexagon i went for win never failed on it.

(Dont wanna think about all the Psychological trauma this damn trophy causes everyone devs dont think at all)

Edited by ProNpandreas
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, ProNpandreas said:

Just got it few mins ago! Still works for EU Quit any game before you get eliminated, if you gain any kodus you have to start all over again(Exception win kodus), took me about 5 tries before i got a 5 streak xD got a 3,2,4,3 then 5 (most likely devs will patch this today try get it while you can takes couple of hours if your lucky)

Congrats!

Well then it seems like to be still working and people are just doing it wrong.

Remember, leave via ingame options and return to main menu. This has to be done before an official elimination, don't wait too long

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ProNpandreas said:

Just got it few mins ago! Still works for EU Quit any game before you get eliminated, if you gain any kodus you have to start all over again(Exception win kodus), took me about 5 tries before i got a 5 streak xD got a 3,2,4,3 then 5 (most likely devs will patch this today try get it while you can takes couple of hours if your lucky)

THIS^^

I just got it a couple of minutes ago and I am from the EU also so it's definitely not patched yet.

I came on to inform all you guys that it still works but it looks like ProNpandreas beat me to it and said all I was going to say. 

The main point that I just want to stress though is use the currency to check if you have quit in time. If it hasn't gone up then you should have been able to leave the session without your streak being damaged. There where even some times when it looked like I had fallen into slime but I quit before the Elimination message and earned no currency so I must have been okay.

17 minutes ago, DHull47 said:

use the currency to check if you have quit in time. If it hasn't gone up then you should have been able to leave the session without your streak being damaged. 

So I was in a party and the guy going for the trophy leaves way early. definitely no chance the elim message pops up. But he returns to the menu and sometimes his kudos went up... is this happening to anyone else? he's NA, if that helps

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TTENDER said:

So I was in a party and the guy going for the trophy leaves way early. definitely no chance the elim message pops up. But he returns to the menu and sometimes his kudos went up... is this happening to anyone else? he's NA, if that helps

If kudos went up he failed and have to start over again, has he tryed solo and check if kudos goes up if he quits? (party may cause kudos to be gained(unsure try solo first) At least what i did i wrote down the amount of kudos i had to make sure it diddent go up (win kudos is fine)

Edited by ProNpandreas

2 minutes ago, ProNpandreas said:

If kudos went up he failed and have to start over again, has he tryed solo and check if kudos goes up if he quits? (party may cause kudos to be gained(unsure try solo first)

He might be talking about me, if that's the case my kudos have stayed the same while leaving in a party. Some games I gained kudos though despite leaving before being eliminated.

1 minute ago, SonneeD said:

He might be talking about me, if that's the case my kudos have stayed the same while leaving in a party. Some games I gained kudos though despite leaving before being eliminated.

Idk how buggy the trophy is for NA but i diddent have issues with EU, if the kudos goes up with out a win you have to start over sadly... (as long as screen for rewards dont come up you should be fine)

Edited by ProNpandreas

Just now, ProNpandreas said:

Idk how buggy the trophy is for NA but i diddent have issues with EU, if the kudos goes up with out a win you have to start over sadly...

I figured. I'm guessing if you leave just before/as the match ends the server will still record your results in the match. So I probably just left too late.

• Like 1

Always leave the game before timer runs out to be safe! Don't risk staying too long on team games, scores can change any second, even the last. Try to anticipate if your team is safely winning or not, many times I left when it was a tie or my team was last 5 seconds before the match ended. Better safe than sorry.

I even left Slime Climb a couple of times if my run wasn't perfect, it's easy to fail there if you get stuck in the group and lose your streak

Another tip: Don't be stressed about the trophy, be calm, relaxed and focused. I spent 3h and played like crap, couldn't win any games, lost easy rounds when I heard about it getting patched. I took a break and came back calm and focused and beat 5 games within 2 hours

Edited by Erkawest
  • Like 2