rayjenjoeryry_jr

Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

1,266 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

 

Really?  I've partied with plenty of EU people (my game is US) and never had any issues on either side

Really? 
We tried twice and no good maybe it does let you if you didn't have issues. This was like 3 days ago

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate this trophy so much. Lol. Never wanted one more or cared so much 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had four 4 win streaks - 3 legit streaks and one using the quit out method.  The 3 legit streaks were before the quit out method was found and I wasn't even focused on getting the trophy, the one using the quit out method was on Slime Climb - I left because I was getting tossed around by too many people, I didn't touch the slime or see the eliminated message but I still received kudos.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So got another streak going, Slime Run comes up I am like yes an easy one timer kicks down too start the race I start to run and then 2 second later eliminated pops up, no slime around at all and it was not even before the first jump....
I'm close to giving it up and just waiting to see what Season 2 brings.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really need to start playing it safe and quitting earlier or right away during risky games. I had another two game streak going on my way to three and Jinxed comes up. I figured let’s see how this goes even though it always comes down to the last second. We still had seven guys left compared to the other teams two. Then it was six. Then five. Then four. Then three. Ok I’m getting nervous but we got this. Then I saw it was 1-1 and as I pressed the option button to quit out ELIMINATED appeared on the screen. When will I learn my lesson????
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just did, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st.

How the hell am I supposed to know I'm gonna be second.

Top 3 in row should be enought.

You can't win if you I don't left the game if you are not sure to win the final.

What kind of game if that thing, you need to leave the game to win the game.

I do top 3 most of the time.

Sony should check the trophy before released a game who has players trying to get it in the normal way.

What the point to find a glitch to reach it.

By far there is 500/1000 players who have this trophy on 8 millions players of Fall Guys.

I love this game but the devs suck. Those peole are not good players and I'm sure they never got the trophy themself.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, primalentir said:

I just did, 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 1st.

How the hell am I supposed to know I'm gonna be second.

Top 3 in row should be enought.

You can't win if you I don't left the game if you are not sure to win the final.

What kind of game if that thing, you need to leave the game to win the game.

I do top 3 most of the time.

Sony should check the trophy before released a game who has players trying to get it in the normal way.

What the point to find a glitch to reach it.

By far there is 500/1000 players who have this trophy on 8 millions players of Fall Guys.

I love this game but the devs suck. Those peole are not good players and I'm sure they never got the trophy themself.

It should have been at max 3 in a row not this BS 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else encounter camera spinning in Jump Showdown? It cannot be stick drifting cause it is only happening in this game, in this particular (final) round. It is getting kinda annoying tbh.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, thang0_us said:

Blue screen on a 3 win streak, is it lost? someone know?


you should be fine since you weren’t eliminated (I think), just double-check that your kudos did not go,up.

Just now, Deadsh0tdoubleG said:

Does anyone else encounter camera spinning in Jump Showdown? It cannot be stick drifting cause it is only happening in this game, in this particular (final) round. It is getting kinda annoying tbh.


Does not happen to me.  Happens every time for you?
 

Easily my favorite final event.  I don’t always win but I am close if I don’t.  Good blend of strategy, skill, and luck.  I like the regular Jump event too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to 0 wins, I'm going insane especially when the only final I get is Hex-a-Gone and I always lose by a hair...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Does not happen to me.  Happens every time for you?

Yeah, even after restarting the game. I think I am going to try with another controller, just to rule out any stick drifting theory, but I highly doubt that's the issue.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Deadsh0tdoubleG said:

Does anyone else encounter camera spinning in Jump Showdown? It cannot be stick drifting cause it is only happening in this game, in this particular (final) round. It is getting kinda annoying tbh.

Yes. It was the reason I just lost. The camera fights you in that event. I move it to the position I want then a few seconds later it just moves to where it wants to go.

 

The camera in this game just sucks. You spend a large amount of time looking at a major closeup of the environment in certain areas in Tag Tail and Royal Fumble, too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

 

The camera in this game just sucks. You spend a large amount of time looking at a major closeup of the environment in certain areas in Tag Tail and Royal Fumble, too.


yes, I definitely run into this is in those teams games where you are up next to a boundary.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang I got 3 wins actually in a row yesterday without knowing exploit. Today I'm at 2 wins on Fall Mountain so far let's see if I can keep it going.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao cant even get to the finals anymore because someone DC every round (I assume they too are going for this shit trophy)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick question, I can win one, go and play other game or just turn off the console and them comeback and still try or I have to win the 5 in one session? (Doing the exploit of course)

 

Be cause I don't have problem trying a few times per day (until they patches it). But getting the 5 in one session even with the exploit it's just to boring for me the game get repetitive really fast and I one of those selected group that can win 1 out of 100 maybe 😂

 

 

 

Edited by NordicSaiyan
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Quick question, I can win one, go and play other game or just turn off the console and them comeback and still try or I have to win the 5 in one session? (Doing the exploit of course)

 

 

 

Doesn’t have to be in one sitting, took me 2 days.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm cursed with this game, gotten a 3 win streak like 9 times now. My last game I got put in the very back of slime climb and couldn't make the 2nd jump because of so many people and couldn't quit in time. 

Edited by ViralSyN
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I have one question about trophy infallible 5 row win. Since, after update patch 1.05. Few days ago, I was playing in Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout work on trophy for win 5 row. I am noticed my exp level like 33 and 23,000/25,000. Ok I have something little weird when I quitting the game after one win streak. Few times keeping quitting after close call before 0:01 seconds in Eggs Scrambled event. I saw my level 33 and exp is little increase like 100 points of 23,100/25/000. This is mean already eliminated me? I was keeping see no text "Eliminate" 

 

It's seem start over again? Should do I keeping continue until win 5 row after quitting game by increase points or zero points? I'm kind of little confusing. Anyone can comment? Thank you. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Godlord43 said:

Hi everyone, I have one question about trophy infallible 5 row win. Since, after update patch 1.05. Few days ago, I was playing in Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout work on trophy for win 5 row. I am noticed my exp level like 33 and 23,000/25,000. Ok I have something little weird when I quitting the game after one win streak. Few times keeping quitting after close call before 0:01 seconds in Eggs Scrambled event. I saw my level 33 and exp is little increase like 100 points of 23,100/25/000. This is mean already eliminated me? I was keeping see no text "Eliminate" 

 

It's seem start over again? Should do I keeping continue until win 5 row after quitting game by increase points or zero points? I'm kind of little confusing. Anyone can comment? Thank you. 

If XP or Kudos increased, you're screwed: the defeat has been registered to the servers. Quit with a lot of anticipation, because the server still registers 1 or 2 seconds at least after you leaving.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ViralSyN said:

I think I'm cursed with this game, gotten a 3 win streak like 9 times now. My last game I got put in the very back of slime climb and couldn't make the 2nd jump because of so many people and couldn't quit in time. 

Join the club, happens to me every single time I reach 3 win streaks 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

 

 

After losing like this I asked him to log in and help and he did a superb job. 

 

Fuck this trophy and everything it stands for. 

 

Especially those that wished it to be patched and contacted the devs. 

 

I've never been so tilted and stressed in my life. 

 

I already have internet issues that need repairs on August 20th so dcing at the final was common. 

 

But he helped and 2 hours later saved me the plat and my weekend 


that video, ouch.

 

I started the game late and just lost on the mountain run final after a flawless run because I did not realize you have to wait at the end for the crown to drop back down!  
 

That is a flawed setup.  There was someone right behind me so I could not wait around anyway and he missed too.  So someone won who had no business winning.   👎

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've lost 7 3 win streaks already even with the exploit, this just isn't fun anymore this is masochistic 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.