Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

3 minutes ago, Aeternull said:

Not quite. He gave me his account and I played there. Also, I'm not doing it for free unfortunately at it requires luck and time. 

That’s fair enough. It’s a time-consuming and stressful task!

Today was a bad day, losing a 4-win streak after quitting out of Royal Fumble in the last few seconds and being awarded kudos. Ending the day on a 2-win run and hopefully I can build on that tomorrow very cautiously and very patiently.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theaface said:

That’s fair enough. It’s a time-consuming and stressful task!

Today was a bad day, losing a 4-win streak after quitting out of Royal Fumble in the last few seconds and being awarded kudos. Ending the day on a 2-win run and hopefully I can build on that tomorrow very cautiously and very patiently.

Tbh I'm getting sick of losing streaks, this trophy is just ridiculous, should really have been 3 in a row 

To avoid this bug in the video. You need to leave the session right away.

The game know the red team won. But the yellow and blue ball arrived at the same time.

So the game do not know who won between blue and yellow and can't go with one team for the next minigame.

Then it chooses randomly a player in the red team, cause they won the minigame.

You just need to hope it's you.

43 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

If XP or Kudos increased, you're screwed: the defeat has been registered to the servers. Quit with a lot of anticipation, because the server still registers 1 or 2 seconds at least after you leaving.

Oh! Thank you for let me know. I'll keep an eye in any event if we were low points like eggs scrambled, hoarder, team tails, and hoop. If I am near lost and leaving by between 30 to 10 seconds time left.

48 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

If XP or Kudos increased, you're screwed: the defeat has been registered to the servers. Quit with a lot of anticipation, because the server still registers 1 or 2 seconds at least after you leaving.

No way... I'm 3 wins in a row but I already leaved like right away before I get eliminated.

I don't know if I've XP or not I'm already level 40... ?

Edited by primalentir

1 minute ago, Godlord43 said:

Oh! Thank you for let me know. I'll keep an eye in any event if we were low points like eggs scrambled, hoarder, team tails, and hoop. If I am near lost and leaving by between 30 to 10 seconds time left.

You still have to take some risks while on a streak or you'll never win again lol

5 seconds is usually enough for a safe quit, 30 sec is too much, you might quit in a match your team would end up winning

7 minutes ago, primalentir said:

No way... I'm 3 wins in a row but I already leaved like right away before I get eliminated.

I don't know if I've XP or not I'm already level 40... ?

You can see your kudos (not the same as XP) on the home screen in the top right. The thing to do is write down the number after each win, and then check that the number doesn’t increase whenever you leave a game. If the number stays the same, and only goes up after wins, you’re all good.

As to whether or not your 3 wins are still on track, you can’t know that now, so best to just press on and hope for the best. If the streak has gone, you’ll find out in 2 wins time and as a consolation, you’ll be 2 wins into your next streak already. 

2 minutes ago, theaface said:

The thing to do is write down the number after each win, and then check that the number doesn’t increase whenever you leave a game. If the number stays the same, and only goes up after wins, you’re all good.

Ok, thanks. I'll see tomorow if I'm still in a row. It's not really hard to get all the trophies but this one ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, primalentir said:

Sometimes I said to myself the devs f*cking with us cause the game just been released.

And later, they'll add a private lobby and you'll play with your friends and you'll easily reach this trophy.

It's almost do TOP 1 at Fornite 5 in a row...

I really really see that happening because a game like this will not sustain for very long without some type of single player. Unfortunately one day, fortnite will die too. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, primalentir said:

Sometimes I said to myself the devs f*cking with us cause the game just been released.

And later, they'll add a private lobby and you'll play with your friends and you'll easily reach this trophy.

It's almost do TOP 1 at Fornite 5 in a row...

That's exactly why I stop trying this, I'm pretty sure they will add private server or squad match in future.

I don't think the devs hates trophy hunters, I just think they tought it was going to be a fun trophy that's all. They seems to hear the community and want to be in the good side so probably they do that to make the trophy easier.

Edited by NordicSaiyan

23 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Then to get everybody involved they released a fair trophy list with a difficult trophy to ensure they have everybody playing it

It's a bit frustrating just for this trophy and a game like that.

In the past I did KingdomCome Delivrance platinium in 1 playthrough (one of the rarest trophy I have I think).

Take me hours and hours and I can't get this one without knowing, Am I still in a row ? I do this stage or not ? I'm sure a player will push me ? Will he grab my tail even if he's far away from me ? Am I in the loosing team and etc. ?

• Like 1

I got it too!!! 

It took me around 4 hours of playing very safe, quitting every jinxed, perfect match and tail tag soon at the start.EfgRkCMXoAAvhFr?format=jpg&name=largeMy wins were 2 on royal fumble and 3 on hex-a-gone, just existed every jump showdown after the first beam pole cuz i thought it was too risky and in fall montain i quitted the match if another player was leading after the last obstacle.

Also i wanna thanks every user who posted some tips to get this thophy. It was really helpful, especially the ones that said that the player character still stay in the match 2 seconds after quitting.

Edited by LMiner_
  • Like 4

On 8/14/2020 at 3:56 PM, StrangeGuy_3000 said:

Finally got the trophy too, you guys still have at least a week to get it so don't stress yourself out. If you can win 1 game you can get the trophy.

The only game mode I quit instantly was the new gold spinner finale - it's complete luck whether the two beams come at you at the same time or not. Fuck that.

Other game modes, especially team ones and fall mountain finale, I quit with 10 seconds left at the very latest, even if my team could still win. If your on a streak, always quit if it comes down to the wire. On fall mountain, if there's ANYONE at the top with you, QUIT or you may lose your streak.

I only needed 5 because I quit early each time, if you quit late, your kudos may not go up but you may need another win or two. I won 3 hex-a-gone and 2 fall mountains.

Good luck, you can do it!

This sounds like no fun.  It quite literally sounds like you should be paid to do all that. 

1 hour ago, ICavv said:

43 total wins I finally got it! It was so stressful, I had so many chokes a lot even weren't my fault(boosters, bad teammates and,people holding me back). I started limiting the games modes to play and it worked well. Good luck to all still trying and feel free to ask comments for help.x2xbuawv89h51.png

what games modes is safe to play?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, raitokun84 said:

what games modes is safe to play?

Royal Fumble and Fall Mountain are the safest finals imo, hexagon is risky because if you fall into the slime and don't see the eliminated screen your kudos still might go up and then you lose your streak. Jump Showdown I would recommend quitting because platforms fall and it is luck based sometimes. For regular modes I would quit Jinxed, Roll out, slime climb, and Perfect Match if you don't know which platform to stand on. The rest of the modes see what happens and if you are failing then quit out. On a 4th streak atm hoping to get the 5th ? 

Edited by Kasper2005M
  • Like 2

If you intentionally quit out on Perfect Match, that would be hilarious.  Most rounds no more than 1-2 people gets eliminated and they are probably 6 y/o and can’t remember anything.

Never mind that if you are still unsure, you can just join a tile with everyone else!  ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

It's easy to clear, but all it takes is one bad push from a bean to lose your streak. 

In this sense all the levels are hard. I was just on a three game streak and Roll Out came up in rotation. I thought oh good I can relax I never lose on this one. Within the first 10 seconds of the match some jerkoff grabs a hold of me and pushes me off the side. That has NEVER happened to me. I wasn't expecting it so I wasn't prepared to push back. There goes my three game streak. AGAIN. At this point I'm getting afraid of every level except for the races.

1 hour ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I finally got it tonight, and let me tell you - it feels good. 

Congrats to you! I'm glad people are posting that they are getting the trophy especially when they add their screen capture. It gives me hope and motivation. After this weekend though I feel hopeless and ready to give up. Going back to work tomorrow will leave me with less time to play for the week and I'm afraid of the eventual patch.

Edited by EPICRAGE
  • Like 1