Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

Whether you're using the exploit or not just keep at at it.  Time & patience is required (very rich of me to say whenever there's a potential patch to fix this coming).  If you're like me and struggled to stay calm after getting 2/3/4 wins in a row, take some time away and chill out.  I play much better when starting fresh than I do playing for 3/4 hours straight because I get frustrated easier.  This game ain't worth losing your mind over.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Deano1337 said:

Whether you're using the exploit or not just keep at at it.  Time & patience is required (very rich of me to say whenever there's a potential patch to fix this coming).  If you're like me and struggled to stay calm after getting 2/3/4 wins in a row, take some time away and chill out.  I play much better when starting fresh than I do playing for 3/4 hours straight because I get frustrated easier.  This game ain't worth losing your mind over.

My problem is I've gotten so pissed off already this past week with tons of streaks lost that now I struggle with even 1 win :(

I seriously need help but even boosting sessions haven't been that good 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Hex-A-Gon killed my streak again, It's the only game I have not won in, I know how to play it but luck just seems to go against me in this one.

Same here. I do well at the beginning of the game and then it all falls down so quick. 

18 minutes ago, ZaPistol said:

Yeah, it seems like a lot of work quitting on the right time and risk taking. I'm just going to aim for 20 wins for now and hope for the trophy to be easier in the future.

What timezone is that? 

GMT+2 here

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Deano1337 said:

110% this. After my 3rd and 4th win I left my office and went into the living room to listen to music for about 30min. Clear my head, let the adrenaline calm. Kept me level going into the 5th.

Edited by Skurkitty

41 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

Freaking server,  the game lags many times when i jump and dropped down by people,  quit out in a safe place but still added kudos.  Fuck it lost my 3 rows x2.

it happened to me since yesterday, don't know why, in fall ball suddenly appear ?, not good for tail games

17 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

I just got error to recieve rewards and got no crown, what to do??? 

Edit: Still nothing 

Edit 2: 6 app restarts and nothing 

Me too. It was my 5th win as well. ?

EDIT: I assumed it was lost so I started a new game to go for my 6th win in a row. To my surprise the trophy popped during the second round of the first episode I played!

Edited by Pyramat

9 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

I just got error to recieve rewards and got no crown, what to do??? 

Edit: Still nothing 

Edit 2: 6 app restarts and nothing 

I got the same error friday and still haven't got any rewards or crown, so unfortunately i have to say it's gone.

Edited by LMiner_

2 hours ago, diogoarez said:

My problem is I've gotten so pissed off already this past week with tons of streaks lost that now I struggle with even 1 win :(

I seriously need help but even boosting sessions haven't been that good 

You've got it in you - if I can do it you defo can!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cyvnyde said:

People are aware that the devs said they will make it easier for people to get wins in the near future...? It was a direct response to people complaining over the Infallible trophy. I don't know why everyone is losing their minds over this.

While they said it's going to be easier doesn't mean it will be a cakewalk, people who are serious about getting the platinum better take the chance to use this exploit now since its probably gone forever in the next patch.

Edited by LMiner_