rayjenjoeryry_jr

Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

1,279 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ZaPistol said:

How can other people help anyways? You still need to do the major part of the work. 

I'm almost level 40 and still have 5 wins only. Fml. 

Squads help a lot

14 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Squads help a lot

Maybe it is me then. I suck at the final rounds mostly. 

Posted (edited)

Any tips for Jump Showdown? I've won twice but there have been times where I get crushed by the big pole and the faster one with nowhere to go 

Edited by diogoarez

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Any tips for Jump Showdown? I've won twice but there have been times where I get crushed by the big pole and the faster one with nowhere to go 

I stay on the right side of the final platforms ... you need to determine quick whether you have to sneak under the big one to jump the fast one, or if you can't make it to run to the left side so you can jump over the fast one when it passes underneath the big one.

This only works with 2 connected platforms though and I think it can end up with 2 disconnected ones? Not 100% sure.

Edited by RadiantViper

Honestly, screw these devs for making this trophy. I’ve never heard of a dev team make a trophy to where they consider it impossible. I have every trophy but this one and it’s honestly sucking the fun out of this game. 

Little TIP for everyone playing on EU servers. I have no idea how it is in NA but on European servers its more easy to play in the morning. I played from 7 to 10 and it was much more easy than playing on afternoon or evening. My thoughts are that it depends on age group of people who play in the morning. I got my INFALLIBLE trophy today at 8:52 (playing from 7:00) with one friend. My friend got this trophy yesterday at same time (I helped him too). Fingers crossed guys. It's easy to be done, just be patient and take no risk at all. Leave instantly on levels, which dont give you time to quit quick or end with instant kill.

So most people who got this trophy did it by cheating, they didnt actually win 5 episodes in a row, but quit when they lost. Got it, then I will stop being impressed. 

I went from winning tons of games to struggling a lot, I'm going insane, fuck this trophy :(

Just now, Maaden_Swe said:

So most people who got this trophy did it by cheating, they didnt actually win 5 episodes in a row, but quit when they lost. Got it, then I will stop being impressed. 

Oh shut up it's still insanely hard

Just now, Maaden_Swe said:

Well, devs made this trophy this way its almost impossible to get it other way. To much luck dependent. It's their fault. If it was maybe 3 win streak I could undesrstand but 5 is just to much...

1 minute ago, diogoarez said:

I went from winning tons of games to struggling a lot, I'm going insane, fuck this trophy :(

Oh shut up it's still insanely hard

To win 5 episodes, no not really. You need some luck in the team games, but its not hard. 

Yeah, it seems like a lot of work quitting on the right time and risk taking. I'm just going to aim for 20 wins for now and hope for the trophy to be easier in the future.

27 minutes ago, MatrikPS said:

Little TIP for everyone playing on EU servers. I have no idea how it is in NA but on European servers its more easy to play in the morning. I played from 7 to 10 and it was much more easy than playing on afternoon or evening. My thoughts are that it depends on age group of people who play in the morning. I got my INFALLIBLE trophy today at 8:52 (playing from 7:00) with one friend. My friend got this trophy yesterday at same time (I helped him too). Fingers crossed guys. It's easy to be done, just be patient and take no risk at all. Leave instantly on levels, which dont give you time to quit quick or end with instant kill.

What timezone is that? 

20 minutes ago, MatrikPS said:

I assumed this a long time ago because my kids play early in the morning too. I have played since 9. And it's now 11. I have lost one final won 3 and quit out of 4 finals. So this is true

Posted (edited)

Hex-A-Gon killed my streak again, It's the only game I have not won in, I know how to play it but luck just seems to go against me in this one.

Edited by fisty123

Freaking server,  the game lags many times when i jump and dropped down by people,  quit out in a safe place but still added kudos.  Fuck it lost my 3 rows x2.

Whether you're using the exploit or not just keep at at it.  Time & patience is required (very rich of me to say whenever there's a potential patch to fix this coming).  If you're like me and struggled to stay calm after getting 2/3/4 wins in a row, take some time away and chill out.  I play much better when starting fresh than I do playing for 3/4 hours straight because I get frustrated easier.  This game ain't worth losing your mind over.

2 minutes ago, Deano1337 said:

Whether you're using the exploit or not just keep at at it.  Time & patience is required (very rich of me to say whenever there's a potential patch to fix this coming).  If you're like me and struggled to stay calm after getting 2/3/4 wins in a row, take some time away and chill out.  I play much better when starting fresh than I do playing for 3/4 hours straight because I get frustrated easier.  This game ain't worth losing your mind over.

My problem is I've gotten so pissed off already this past week with tons of streaks lost that now I struggle with even 1 win :(

I seriously need help but even boosting sessions haven't been that good 

21 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Hex-A-Gon killed my streak again, It's the only game I have not won in, I know how to play it but luck just seems to go against me in this one.

Same here. I do well at the beginning of the game and then it all falls down so quick. 

18 minutes ago, ZaPistol said:

Yeah, it seems like a lot of work quitting on the right time and risk taking. I'm just going to aim for 20 wins for now and hope for the trophy to be easier in the future.

What timezone is that? 

GMT+2 here

Pay to someone to do a trophy??? Give my account to someone to do a trophy?? 😂

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Deano1337 said:

110% this. After my 3rd and 4th win I left my office and went into the living room to listen to music for about 30min. Clear my head, let the adrenaline calm. Kept me level going into the 5th.

Edited by Skurkitty

41 minutes ago, ShadowSkill said:

Freaking server,  the game lags many times when i jump and dropped down by people,  quit out in a safe place but still added kudos.  Fuck it lost my 3 rows x2.

it happened to me since yesterday, don't know why, in fall ball suddenly appear 😅, not good for tail games

I'm 2 in a row right now.

I was in Tip Toe and a douchebag grab me at the moment I jumped. I fell then I had to leave.

Some people don't play it fair...

Posted (edited)

I just got error to recieve rewards and got no crown, what to do??? 

Edit: Still nothing 

Edit 2: 6 app restarts and nothing 

Edited by diogoarez

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

I just got error to recieve rewards and got no crown, what to do??? 

Edit: Still nothing 

Edit 2: 6 app restarts and nothing 

Me too. It was my 5th win as well. 😭

EDIT: I assumed it was lost so I started a new game to go for my 6th win in a row. To my surprise the trophy popped during the second round of the first episode I played!

Edited by Pyramat