Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

2 hours ago, primalentir said:

I'm 2 in a row right now.

I was in Tip Toe and a douchebag grab me at the moment I jumped. I fell then I had to leave.

Some people don't play it fair...

A great improvement for this game would be to remove this grab ability .. (except for games needing it like with tails)

Too much idiots grab you and fall with you just to ruin the game ... 

I wish the no team game would be like trackmania, in ghost mode, so no noobs to grab you or push you on the wrong direction ^^

1 hour ago, seblegamer said:

A great improvement for this game would be to remove this grab ability .. (except for games needing it like with tails)

Too much idiots grab you and fall with you just to ruin the game ... 

I wish the no team game would be like trackmania, in ghost mode, so no noobs to grab you or push you on the wrong direction ^^

I disagree with this. While yes people can grab you and you both fall, sure that’s a dick move. But Fall Guys is a BR game, so messing with other players to BENEFIT yourself or your team feels essential. I’ve gotten the last qualifying spot in races by grabbing the guy just infront of me. I won a Jump final last night by grabbing the last guy with me for a milli second just to throw him off his game and win.

In team games it’s huge. If you could grab how would you prevent other teams from messing with your objectives? I grab people in hoarders for prevent them from probably pushing balls, rock bottom to stop them from holding up my teams progress. Etc etc etc. The amount of childish players you occur doesn’t nearly outweigh the benefits of grabbing when used correctly.

Just my two cents.

• Like 2

On 13/08/2020 at 2:14 AM, Mesopithecus said:

The developers have already stated over on the Reddit mega-thread that they didn't realize how much backlash there would be from trophy hunters and there would likely be easier ways to get wins in the future.  So if you're having trouble now, might be worth waiting for that.

AKA - Likely private matches or a team-based playlist coming soon? 

FYI, do not use this thread to try and find people to boost this trophy with. That's what gaming sessions are for. And do not use the site for gamesharing either or you will be punished.

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

AKA - Likely private matches or a team-based playlist coming soon? 

This is my guess which is why I'm just going to chill and have fun with it for now. It amazes me how much people are stressing about it right now. What's the difference between getting this now or 6 months from now when the trophy is easier? Why go through the struggle now?

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

I was on a 2 win streak and lost my tail at last seconds (5-6 seconds left approx.) and left quickly but I got a disconnected error and also saw the eliminated screen, my kudos didn't go up so far.

Is the streak gone again? This game literally gets in my nerves. 

Edited by Realtione

26 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This is my guess which is why I'm just going to chill and have fun with it for now. It amazes me how much people are stressing about it right now. What's the difference between getting this now or 6 months from now when the trophy is easier? Why go through the struggle now?

Honestly, I do have the feel I'll probably look back and regret the time spent on doing it now =D. Then again, I think the problem for many isn't the time, but the uncertainty, as the "easier way" might still be harder (or simply less reliable) than this exploit, and this one is gonna get patched sooner or later.

Also in my specific case, I decided to rush it when the bug was confirmed because my plus subscription expires next month. I do think I will eventually renew it anyway (especially if both this game and Monster Hunter get more content), but this way I have one less thing to worry about in case I decide to skip for a couple of months.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tommiieeh said:

No!
i think you also could tell by yourself, not getting kudos, exp and a crown i guess!

There was a bug in pre patch that even tho u didnt get anything from quitting royal fumble (kudos or crown) with tail u still got a "win" for a win streak, wanna know if it still works

34 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Fucking hell, I'm on 2 wins but I've started playing so safely it's gonna take forever... That's what losing 6 3 win streaks gets me, that and I stopped getting good finals and Slime Climb, all I get is Hex-a-Gone and fucking Block party or tails 

Just give up man you're going insane lol if u cant get it with the exploit its for the best you give it up before losing ur mind lol