Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

34 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Fucking hell, I'm on 2 wins but I've started playing so safely it's gonna take forever... That's what losing 6 3 win streaks gets me, that and I stopped getting good finals and Slime Climb, all I get is Hex-a-Gone and fucking Block party or tails 

Yes me too, I wait every time for 2 races and see after if I leave or not.

I leave when I can fall in the pink liquid and tails team, except Slime Climb cause I good at it.

I'm really good in race also, my best in a raw is 3 times first.

I'm 2 in a row just like you, I'll continue tomorrow.

59 minutes ago, cattpro said:

Just give up man you're going insane lol if u cant get it with the exploit its for the best you give it up before losing ur mind lol

My problem is that I've lost 6 3 win streaks already even with the exploit so I'm even more scared now... But I know I can do it ?

Guys I just did it, can't believe it, been trying since Wednesday OMG. 

Never give up, you can do it. 

Play what you are comfortable with, like I said I have been trying since Wednesday. Take regular breaks, I started rogue company to take a break, been playing that most of the day and I decided to get back on fall guys and 5 hours later I did it.

Never give up and good luck. 

qdtkjw2co6751.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, IgiiXI said:

OMG! After giving up, I decided to try it this morning because of the posts and photos in this topic saying that they got it. THANKS SO MUCH TO THIS THREAD, would've lost hope without it!

1. Jump Showdown (I only play this if I don't have a streak)

2. Fall Mountain

3. Fall Mountain

4. Hex-A-Gone

5. Hex-A-Gone

I won my last final and got the server connection error thing so had to restart twice while almost having a heart attack that it didn't count.

https://imgur.com/a/GSJiXxZ

Some tips that helped me get through it (60+ wins), maybe they'll be useful to you:

• Don't play jinxed, team tail tag, jump showdown, royal fumble, and tail tag! They're not worth losing your streak over, and a lag spike/grabby bean could end you.
  • On perfect match, memorize them yourself!
  • Learn slime climb! It leads you to <10 players most of the time. There's 0 risk to it if you have it down.
  • On fall mountain, learn a path and just play it every time. You'll know it better than others and won't get hit by balls. Quit right before the hammers if you're not ahead.
  • On egg scramble, get NORMAL eggs at the start, and just stand on top of your cage and hold R2. 1 person can defend against 4 stealers, it's much more efficient than going for their eggs.
  • Wear a blank blue pattern (see photo). Most people are blue (easy to blend in), and fewer people will try to screw you over, grab you, cut you off, etc.

Good luck! You've got this!

so survival modes is safe to play?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, raitokun84 said:

Obviously events with time limits are the best (yeah survival) so you know how long you have before you have to leave, instant death stay away from them in my opinion. Im currently on a 4 win streak. I've been leaving for the last 2 hours because im not happy with the gamemodes and taking Zero risks.

Edited by Mattematics-94
  • Like 2

I can’t believe the way I just lost my 4 game win streak. It was fall ball and we got our ball in first I look away for a couple of seconds and the red and blue team score their ball at the same time and give the win to someone on the red team. Fuck this trophy and screw these devs for their shitty bugs. I couldn’t think of a more frustrating way to lose my streak after hours of trying. 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, oDubbzo said:

I can’t believe the way I just lost my 4 game win streak. It was fall ball and we got our ball in first I look away for a couple of seconds and the red and blue team score their ball at the same time and give the win to someone on the red team. Fuck this trophy and screw these devs for their shitty bugs. I couldn’t think of a more frustrating way to lose my streak after hours of trying. 

you have to leave soon as the score seems to end draw

Edited by raitokun84

50 minutes ago, oDubbzo said:

I submitted a report regarding this issue days ago and they forwarded it to the development team. I was concerned that this exact situation would happen to someone who is going for the trophy. It's truly unfortunate that such a game-breaking glitch still hasn't been fixed. 

25 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Game breaking? Come on.

I consider this to be a game-breaking glitch: 

https://streamable.com/n4ljic

It ends the entire episode and gives the win to a random player. Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's not frustrating for everyone who is involved. I actually enjoy this game quite a bit and I'm looking forward to future seasons, but I do hope the developers will address these issues promptly. 

7 hours ago, IgiiXI said:

OMG! After giving up, I decided to try it this morning because of the posts and photos in this topic saying that they got it. THANKS SO MUCH TO THIS THREAD, would've lost hope without it!

1. Jump Showdown (I only play this if I don't have a streak)

2. Fall Mountain

3. Fall Mountain

4. Hex-A-Gone

5. Hex-A-Gone

I won my last final and got the server connection error thing so had to restart twice while almost having a heart attack that it didn't count.

https://imgur.com/a/GSJiXxZ

Some tips that helped me get through it (60+ wins), maybe they'll be useful to you:

• Don't play jinxed, team tail tag, jump showdown, royal fumble, and tail tag! They're not worth losing your streak over, and a lag spike/grabby bean could end you.
  • On perfect match, memorize them yourself!
  • Learn slime climb! It leads you to <10 players most of the time. There's 0 risk to it if you have it down.
  • On fall mountain, learn a path and just play it every time. You'll know it better than others and won't get hit by balls. Quit right before the hammers if you're not ahead.
  • On egg scramble, get NORMAL eggs at the start, and just stand on top of your cage and hold R2. 1 person can defend against 4 stealers, it's much more efficient than going for their eggs.
  • Wear a blank blue pattern (see photo). Most people are blue (easy to blend in), and fewer people will try to screw you over, grab you, cut you off, etc.

Good luck! You've got this!

I feel stealing eggs is good if you kobe them out then you can clear a basket super quick. However definitely need 1 defending like you said.

If you play and collect eggs until about the minute mark, then attack the basket with the least amount of eggs you can clear it in about 30 seconds with the kobe method and it's funny as fuck.

Congrats on your trophy mate! Currently back on a 3 win streak but haven't been lucky enough lately.
I wish I got slime climb more makes it so much easier.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tentativeuser said:

It ends the entire episode and gives the win to a random player. Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's not frustrating for everyone who is involved. I actually enjoy this game quite a bit and I'm looking forward to future seasons, but I do hope the developers will address these issues promptly. 

This happened in my favor once in a 2nd round of the matching game. But its happened more times against me and its so frustrating. Been on nearly half a dozen four game streaks. This happened on one of them. But the most frustrating loss was the royal fumble where a guy that was nowhere near me grabbed my tail at the last second.

1 hour ago, Tentativeuser said:

Yes, it's a bug. Yes, it's annoying, but 99% of the games don't end this way.

Edited by breakXedge

1 hour ago, breakXedge said:

Yes, it's a bug. Yes, it's annoying, but 99% of the games don't end this way.

As I was saying in a previous message :

To avoid this bug in the video. You need to leave the session right away.

The game know the red team won. But the yellow and blue ball arrived at the same time.

So the game do not know who won between blue and yellow and can't go with one team for the next minigame.

Then it chooses randomly a player in the red team, cause they won the minigame.

You just need to hope it's you.

• Like 1

What's this I read about counting squad wins in the future, is that something the devs have touched on at all? If they do that they had better add an option for solo players to not queue up with parties. Even without squad wins you still sometimes get parties locking out solo players in finals, usually in Royal Fumble where it can be 4v1 (most extreme case) but also in less obvious instances in other events. Giving a whole party a win would incentivize this thing already happening even more.

Winning is getting much harder, Everyone is playing in groups you get the the final round and then 3 people attempt to make sure you don't win while another takes the win. I have had over 10 second places today.
This trophy really is killing the fun in this game as it's all most people are trying to aim for when it comes past the first round or two, so you either get ganged up or half your team leave due to a bad start.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, raitokun84 said:

Yeah, I think survival modes should be played. Roll out is the safest, while block party is the least safe. I'd understand skipping that, especially since the jumpy set of last blocks could easily end you and not have enough time to quit.

3 hours ago, Bushido_Cypher said:

I feel stealing eggs is good if you kobe them out then you can clear a basket super quick. However definitely need 1 defending like you said.

If you play and collect eggs until about the minute mark, then attack the basket with the least amount of eggs you can clear it in about 30 seconds with the kobe method and it's funny as fuck.

Congrats on your trophy mate! Currently back on a 3 win streak but haven't been lucky enough lately.
I wish I got slime climb more makes it so much easier.

Oh yeah! For sure, I've seen some people really good at throwing eggs out. I could never, but that's awesome you know how. Thanks and good luck!

Edited by IgiiXI
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, IgiiXI said:

Yeah, I think survival modes should be played. Roll out is the safest, while block party is the least safe. I'd understand skipping that, especially since the jumpy set of last blocks could easily end you and not have enough time to quit.

Oh yeah! For sure, I've seen some people really good at throwing eggs out. I could never, but that's awesome you know how. Thanks and good luck!

Rollout isn't safe in my experience, while the stage itself is easy, you can be pushed from offscreen and lose your streak 

Edited by diogoarez
  • Like 4