rayjenjoeryry_jr

Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

1,266 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, ViralSyN said:

Funny to be hearing people say not to worry about getting a trophy that most have gotten due to other means. Not to mention which will be patched soon. 

I'm just speaking from experience. I had a pretty dismal weekend playing Fall Guys going for the trophy for myself and some of my friends. Now that we all have it, we've just been having fun like we used to on the game. 

I got it!! Last win on Fall Mountain I was freaking out so much. Now of I could just get a legendary pattern in my shop I would have the platinum. 

I hate that on Fall Mountain you can do a perfect run but have to wait around at the end for the crown to drop, meaning others can catch up and steal it.

2 hours ago, fisty123 said:

According to a YouTube video yes and long as the Kudos did not go up

Thank you, think I was on a potential 4 streak and walked off of rollout hahahahahaha

1 hour ago, Booster92BG said:

Currently stuck to 1 win streak :(

Im looking for a partner/squad to help each other in order to get this horrible trophy.

psn id: Booster92BG

You account is 100%, you took a big risk with Fall Guys.

Congrats by the way.

59 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

As someone who got the Infallible trophy, it's not worth it if you're stressing so much about it. They stated there will be easier ways to earn it in the future.

So, if you keep losing 3 or 4 winstreaks and you're at the end of your rope, just take a break. The game is a whole lot more fun when you don't worry about that trophy.

1st rule don't trust them saying it will be easier. Maybe they are politicians. It will be easier and they patch it that games can start with 39 people instead of 40, so it's easier. I got the trophy and have more fun now since I can just play it. If you dont have the trophy then it's hard to tell to not stress about it

Edited by REAPER4536

7 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

1st rule don't trust them saying it will be easier. Maybe they are politicians. It will be easier and they patch it, that games can start with 39 people instead of 40 so it's easier. I got the trophy and have more fun now since I can just play it. If you dont have the trophy then it's hard to tell to not stress about it

It is true it may not get easier but why kill yourself over it.  You have a sub 60% completion rate so why is this trophy so important?  Not knocking just curious.

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

It is true it may not get easier but why kill yourself over it.  You have a sub 60% completion rate so why is this trophy so important?  Not knocking just curious.

Long story short.

1. I start every game I want to play as long is it obtainable. That's why I started it.
  2. I want to finish every game I start. With this bug the best way to get it done is to play it right away
  3. I try to higher my completion. I am going for online games first in order to avoid server shutdowns. Singleplayer will always be obtainable so my completion will be higher soon

4 minutes ago, hore said:

Obviously this trophy takes some skill, but to feel proud of this trophy is cringeworthy. I'd sooner have pride in flipping a coin on Heads 5x in a row

This.

I just lost my 2 in a raw. Let's go again.

I think at the end if I get this trophy one day I will still be more proud to have win first 3 races in a raw than 5 episodes.

Edited by primalentir

No, this hasn’t been patched. But the exploit doesn’t make this easy; it lowers it from a 10/10 difficulty to an 8/10 difficulty.

8 minutes ago, theaface said:

No, this hasn’t been patched. But the exploit doesn’t make this easy; it lowers it from a 10/10 difficulty to an 8/10 difficulty.

I did 8/10 trophies and it wasn't so hard than Fall Guys. It's 9/10. 1 left is your skill 😂

I just did a final in 3 minigame. 1/2/3 months and the server will be embty and it will probably be 2 or 3 minigame.

8 minutes ago, primalentir said:

I just did a final in 3 minigame. 1/2/3 months and the server will be embty and it will probably be 2 or 3 minigame.

Fall Guys has staying power. The servers will not be empty in a few months. 

10 minutes ago, primalentir said:

I mean, I've seen a final on round 2 because Slimb Climb was the first round. No way the servers will be empty so soon though, Fall Guys is the next Rocket League. 

Lost probably my 13th 3 game streak because of last second hoarders. Oh thats after having to leave probably 8 other team games before that. The devs can go fuck themselves 

Edited by ViralSyN

I won 5 with exploit, no kudos went up on non win quit outs, but no trophy

won another and still no trophy. Did this get patched??

welp just lost. no trophy after 6 wins. Made sure that kudos and exp never went up. Maybe it has been patched. Either way I am very annoyed. This trophy is pure bullshit

Edited by KingofRapture

Managed to get the trophy. Even though I mainly play the game on PC, I decided to go for it. It was not too bad and the exploit worked fine and I never had kudos added even after quitting while hearing my character hit the pink slime on some maps. Other than that the only REAL annoying part was team games, imo the worst one is hoarders. Easiest finale is fall mountain. Also you have more time than you think to quit out of jump showdown, at least in my experience.

Fuck yellow team btw

Lost 4win streak for guy grabed me no chcance to dodge  :(

but what i wana share one of me win was tail game 1v1 when just 2 of us survive slime climb , that win was super easy he had no chance catch me cuz i run in circle mid

After bagging this trophy yesterday I got 4 wins in a row (without quitting) while just joking around with my friends. The irony.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:55 PM, ThatMuttGuy said:

It's easy to clear, but all it takes is one bad push from a bean to lose your streak. 

I finally got it tonight, and let me tell you - it feels good. 

I don't doubt it feels good, but ANY competitive person, sport or game shouldn't let you quit.  Some honestyy for a second as we step out of our bubble.  Sending a message that quitting isn't just a bad habit,  it's rewarding, when really it's a failure is not a good trophy.  IT lost it's value already....  Beat mass payne 3, or ds2 legit, akumu , ect and you'll feel, 'good'.    The pressure is REAL.  If i knew i could just quit, during those days I'd laugh at the game, trophy, and ANYONE tout'n the achievement.  i would.  It really would't be a grand achievement to announce besides you're persistence to avoid challenges, until you got your way.  Imo Chees'n, exploiting a tough bean jumper trophy is simply 'nice' it's out of your way.  Lets be honest, this game is a kid feel, gimmiky, mess rn in most modes.  The amount of quitting many seemed to do for this gold, which in my eyes is now ruined percentage wise only sounds frustrating, not fullfilling. Theres a big distinction between those two words. (You guys can justify, exploit, quit, glitch, all you want.)  It's the new trophy culture/gaming culture and really people in general.  In a hurry to earn something, they truly didn't earn.  I'm not being rude,   I think there needs to be a healthy dose of honesty which, even read probably makes you uncomfortable, is good for thought, curiosity,.  Probably does feel good, but deeep in your gut you know you quit.  That would weigh on my feel "good." is all. 

I just beat Fall Guys. Got the trophy all by myself after so many 3/4 win streaks. I am so satisfied...

2 hours ago, ViralSyN said:

Lost probably my 13th 3 game streak because of last second hoarders. Oh thats after having to leave probably 8 other team games before that. The devs can go fuck themselves 

My point.  8 other team games you quit too., I'd just play dude.  No need to be apart of the herd.    Damn though 13 3 streaks,  i wish you luck man.  Thats a lot for this trophy.    I struggle winning the finals atm, so thats what i need to worry about.  Consistent ends.