Is the infailible trophy exploit patched

rayjenjoeryry_jr

On 15/08/2020 at 6:39 PM, Deadsh0tdoubleG said:

Does anyone else encounter camera spinning in Jump Showdown? It cannot be stick drifting cause it is only happening in this game, in this particular (final) round. It is getting kinda annoying tbh.

Happens all the time. I keep repositioning the camera. Annoying

7 minutes ago, wardragon989 said:

2nd time I got three in a row then the game glitches me. The above happened with the crown and Hex made me fall through. Five in a row is killing me.

Take a break if you need to. I did after a 3 in a row. Loose my streak right after ^^

I came back to 1 victory, 4 more to go...

I got the trophy a few minutes ago. Instantly deleted the game when i got the platinum.

On the first days the game Was a lot of fun. But the last days was just frustrating days of playing. I had so much 4 and 3 win streaks but always got eliminated before the 5th win.

Im so happy im done with this. Good luck to All other

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RoloBabs said:

the glitch still works, ps5trophies has a good meethod to increase your changes of getting the trophy. look it up.

Can you point it out? I've looked through this social-counseling post and haven't found such user. Via google found only 4,5 hour live video.

I feel like there is something strange though. I had 3 times a 3 win streak only this morning, everytime I was in my 4th round and wanted to quit bc I was losing so I tried to press options and the button didn't work. every fucking time! I would have got my trophy if the button was working but it wasn't. and next round after me losing the button was fine again!

1 hour ago, motojontko said:

Can you point it out? I've looked through this social-counseling post and haven't found such user. Via google found only 4,5 hour live video.

I believe he is referring to the exploit of leaving the game before the elimination message pops up on the screen

3 minutes ago, diogoarez said:

Royal Fumble is still broken as all hell, today I got my tail stolen from a mile away but then grabbed the guy 5 times near the end and didn't get the tail 

Fall Mountain is the safest end. If you have a good start and don't make mistake you will get first (have someone on your side at this end is loosing 50%).

Royal Fumble you need at least 5/6 meters (4 players in the minigame is ok, more is really difficult)

Jump Showdown is skill and luck cause you need to be on the right plateform (it's cool for the first win, not after)

Hex-A-Gone is luck and a lot of skill, you need to stay as long as possible on the block and watch out of your opponent (luck is the big part cause someone good can loose very fast)

27 minutes ago, primalentir said:

Fall Mountain is the safest end. If you have a good start and don't make mistake you will get first (have someone on your side at this end is loosing 50%).

Royal Fumble you need at least 5/6 meters (4 players in the minigame is ok, more is really difficult)

Jump Showdown is skill and luck cause you need to be on the right plateform (it's cool for the first win, not after)

Hex-A-Gone is luck and a lot of skill, you need to stay as long as possible on the block and watch out of your opponent (luck is the big part cause someone good can loose very fast)

Fall Mountain has become a nightmare lately, everyone became gods

32 minutes ago, primalentir said:

Imo in order of easiest to hardest now would be Hex-a-gone, Jump showdown, Fall mountain and finally Royal Fumble.

Whilst the first two requires timing and a lot of skill, it’s now easier imo due to less luck and connection issues involved such as latency for other players

The first two require skill which a lot of people don’t have and if they do have it, they won’t have patience and consistency hence my victories

Edited by ShahinMiah

7 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

Imo in order of easiest to hardest now would be Hex-a-gone, Jump showdown, Fall mountain and finally Royal Fumble.

Whilst the first two requires timing and a lot of skill, it’s now easier imo due to less luck and connection issues involved such as latency for other players

The first two require skill which a lot of people don’t have and if they do have it, they won’t have patience and consistency hence my victories

Jump Showdown requires way more luck than skill, the platforms are completely random